Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Just Watched Pulp Fiction

Started by AMDERS, December 22, 2013, 02:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMDERS

Holy sh*t. I never knew what I've been missing. I saw that the movie was on Netflix and I decided that I had nothing better to do. Wow. So freaking good. I literaly just finished watching the movie and have to come on here to let everyone know that they have to watch this movie.
  •  

LilLivvy91

Omg!! That is like, my FAVORITE movie of all time. All Quentin Tarantino movies are. I just love him. Django Unchained, Inglorious Basterds, Kill Bill 1&2, ect. He has yet to disappoint me. If you enjoyed Pulp Fiction that much i recommend you watch all of his movies. He is a brilliant filmmaker because his movies seem just so impossibly real.
"If God brings you to it, then he will see you through it."
  •  

big kim

A great film,it also introduced me to the music of Dick Dale,the first guitar hero
  •  

rinaballerina

I love this movie probably one of the best post-modern films ever made. I love the pulpy-ness.

This was your great-grandfather's war watch and he wore it everyday he was in that war....
"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows..." — Audrey Hepburn
  •  

AMDERS

Quote from: rinaballerina on December 27, 2013, 12:57:41 AM
I love this movie probably one of the best post-modern films ever made. I love the pulpy-ness.

This was your great-grandfather's war watch and he wore it everyday he was in that war....
That watch scene was hilarious and heart wrenching at the same time. But you can't beat the ending. Everything tied up so nicely.
  •  

rinaballerina

Quote from: AMDERS on December 27, 2013, 09:08:20 AM
That watch scene was hilarious and heart wrenching at the same time. But you can't beat the ending. Everything tied up so nicely.
if the movie was only that scene and the one with travolta dancin around with thurma, I would still hold it as one of my top films. Tarantino is kinda crazy but I love him for it.
"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows..." — Audrey Hepburn
  •  

LJP

Check out true romance too. Tarintino wrote it , didn't direct. It's really good.
Be the change you wish to see in the world
  •