Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Who – or What – in the Whoniverse Are You?

Started by Amelia Pond, December 29, 2013, 06:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

All hail! You are a DALEK.
You have a notorious sense of self-presevation. But hey, without it you couldn't have built yourself up to where you are today. You're extremely proud of who you are and you retain a strong connection with your rots. You follow your instincts - which, well, tend to be outright aggressive. Pity those souls who dare stand in your way, for you will get your revenge!

Ya know, seriously, you might want to cool it with the EXTERMINATE-ing every once in a while!
  •  

Colleen♡Callie

Ta da! You are THE TARDIS

You are a creative soul and more than a little eccentric. You might say your relentless zest for life makes you BIGGER on the INSIDE! Impulsive and curious, you lead the Doctor where he needs to go and not necessarily where he wants to go. You're full of wanderlust, a romantic at heart and irresistibly sexy!

Beware - your passion for raw adventure can make you forgetful. Please call home from time to time!
"Tell my tale to those who ask.  Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.  The rest is silence." - Dinobot

•  

You are a DALEK

You have a notorious sense of self-preservation. But hey, without it you couldn't have built yourself up to where you are today! You're extremely proud of who you are, and you retain a strong connection with your roots. You follow your instincts - which, well, tend to be outright aggressive. Pity those souls who dare stand in your way, for you will get your revenge!

Ya know, seriously, you might want to cool it with the EXTERMINATE-ing every once in a while!
HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

kelly_aus

Another TARDIS here.. Kinda of appropriate really.. These are my leggings..

•  

Tyler

I am the master of course. The master is the best.
  •