Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Who – or What – in the Whoniverse Are You?

Started by Amelia Pond, December 29, 2013, 06:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelia Pond

Your result: You are an OOD. Sing!
You are quiet, exceptionally bright, with an innate love of music. Like the telepathic Ood, you've always been attuned to the needs and desires of others, and you have a caring disposition. Rather than filling your life with "things" you prefer to live a humble existence within a calm, peaceful community of friends.

Beware - your passive nature can make you vulnerable to manipulation!

Find out more:
http://bit.ly/bbcamerica-ood
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Your result: Rejoice! You are THE MASTER.

You like to control everything - and we mean everything! You've probably organized your impressive home with an obsessive flair. You're most often glued to your smartphone, with your head in a dozen projects at once. You are whip-cracking smart and super-ambitious, with your sights set on the stars and nothing less.

Beware - your tireless ambition can lure you towards greed and vanity. Remember to relax and share a cup with us plain old humans once in a while!

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

LordKAT

Cyberman

You are a technophile - so much so that you may feel more comfortable around computers than people. Since you were a little kid you've been fascinated by the way things work. You approach problems in a logical, pragmatic way and value the pursuit of knowledge above all else.

Beware - Be sure to get outdoors and take a walk in the sunshine once in a while - you don't want forget what it feels like to be human... RIGHT?
  •  

Jessica Merriman

I am Adipose!
You have a generous spirit, a sunny outlook and a dash of irreverence - the perfect recipe for attracting friends... and you are not in short supply! You're a natural entertainer, the life of the party, and you love to laugh, showing off your super-cute dimples. You also love chocolate. And colorful things. And fuzzy things. And, well, the list goes on and on...

Beware - your tendency to seek out the best in everyone can make you a tad naive!

Find out more:
http://bit.ly/bbcamerica-adipose
  •  

LJP

I got the tardis.
You are a creative soul and more than a little eccentric. You might say your relentless zest for life makes you BIGGER on the INSIDE! Impulsive and curious, you lead the Doctor where he needs to go and not necessarily where he wants to go. You're full of wanderlust, a romantic at heart and irresistibly sexy!

Beware - your passion for raw adventure can make you forgetful. Please call home from time to time!
Be the change you wish to see in the world
  •  

Ms Grace

Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

DriftingCrow

Quote from: LJP on December 29, 2013, 08:19:38 PM
I got the tardis.
You are a creative soul and more than a little eccentric. You might say your relentless zest for life makes you BIGGER on the INSIDE! Impulsive and curious, you lead the Doctor where he needs to go and not necessarily where he wants to go. You're full of wanderlust, a romantic at heart and irresistibly sexy!

Beware - your passion for raw adventure can make you forgetful. Please call home from time to time!

LJP we're both the same thing. :)

(now, I've never seen Dr. Who so I have no idea what tardis is. . .  :-\ )
ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

LJP

I think it's the british phone booth/spaceship. If I'm wrong the whovians are going to tear me to shreds  :D . My frnds are really into Dr. who. I like some of em. Just can't get into it.
  •  

LordKAT

It is a police call box that is a time machine/spaceship. It is bigger on the inside than it is on  the outside, quoted from many episodes of Dr. Who.

T=Time
A=and
R=relative
D=dimensions
I=in
S=space
  •  

LJP

Quote from: LordKAT on December 30, 2013, 12:08:41 AM
It is a police call box that is a time machine/spaceship. It is bigger on the inside than it is on  the outside, quoted from many episodes of Dr. Who.

T=Time
A=and
R=relative
D=dimensions
I=in
S=space

Kat has a better description. I knew about the time machine and bigger inside part. Police call box is new to me.
  •  

Amelia Pond

We'll rise up and rebel against everyone with our red eyes!  :icon_twisted:
  •  

Arilikewoah

I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know, everything that shines ain't always gold.
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Your result: Yay! You are an ADIPOSE.

You have a generous spirit, a sunny outlook and a dash of irreverence - the perfect recipe for attracting friends... and you are not in short supply! You're a natural entertainer, the life of the party, and you love to laugh, showing off your super-cute dimples. You also love chocolate. And colorful things. And fuzzy things. And, well, the list goes on and on...

Beware - your tendency to seek out the best in everyone can make you a tad naive!

Also is not a police call box it is a time/space transportation ship that happens to be stuck in the disguise of a police call box, not a police call box that happens to be a time/space transportation ship. :P

Well depends on which T.A.R.D.I.S you go by.

•  

Jennygirl

Your result: Ta da! You are THE TARDIS

You are a creative soul and more than a little eccentric. You might say your relentless zest for life makes you BIGGER on the INSIDE! Impulsive and curious, you lead the Doctor where he needs to go and not necessarily where he wants to go. You're full of wanderlust, a romantic at heart and irresistibly sexy!

•  

Jenna Stannis

Cyberman. Unacceptable. Our. Calculations. Show. That. We. Provided. A. Satisfactory. Number. Of. Compassionate. Answers.
  •  

Ryan D

I got Cyberman! ^-^ Maybe this is a sign that I need to separate from technology a wee bit... Meh, who cares... Back to Tumblr :P

"We all change. When you think about it, we are all different people, all through our lives and that's okay, that's good! You've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."
~ the Eleventh Doctor
  •