Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

‘Doctor Who’ Personality Quiz: Which Doctor Are You?

Started by Amelia Pond, December 29, 2013, 06:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelia Pond

Your result: Congratulations! You're the Tenth Doctor
The good news is, people seem to really like you. You're kind and generous and warm company, and you're never short of the right thing to say in a difficult moment.

However, you've been through some fairly tough times, and it can sometimes feel like all of this affection is just raining down and the bouncing back off your defences.

You put on a brave face, but sometimes that feeling of isolation can be hard to bear.

It's just as well you have some amazing friends to help you deal with it.
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Jessica Merriman

I am the 8th doctor. A true romantic! ;)

I am Amy's amazing friend as well. :)
  •  

LJP

10th doctor

The good news is, people seem to really like you. You're kind and generous and warm company, and you're never short of the right thing to say in a difficult moment.

However, you've been through some fairly tough times, and it can sometimes feel like all of this affection is just raining down and the bouncing back off your defences.

You put on a brave face, but sometimes that feeling of isolation can be hard to bear.

It's just as well you have some amazing friends to help you deal with it.
Be the change you wish to see in the world
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Your result: Congratulations! You're the First Doctor

Some people think you are crabby and difficult to get close to. They may have a point, but what they see as rudeness is just you being careful with the friends you pick.

You have incredibly high standards, but once someone has proven themselves to be worthy of your attention you'll pull an entire planet apart for them. And rescue them in the event of a Dalek attack.

Also, woe betide anyone that thinks you are frail or weak. There's a spark in your eyes that could become a raging fire.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Ms. OBrien CVT

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Devlyn

•  

Arilikewoah

I got the 10th Doctor. It was scarily accurate, haha.
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know, everything that shines ain't always gold.
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Was hoping for 2nd 8th or 11th but got 10th. That is okay I guess. :)

•  

RobinGee

http://www.pollsnack.com/polls/q7c9458p

9th.  Fantastic!

God I miss Eccleston.

{10 and 11 Lovers don't hate me.  I cried my eyes out at "I don't want to go." and at the bowtie hitting the floor.)
  •  

Ryan D

I got the tenth ^,^ Personally I think I'm more like Eccleston, but I suppose I'm a lot like Tennant as well ^-^

"We all change. When you think about it, we are all different people, all through our lives and that's okay, that's good! You've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."
~ the Eleventh Doctor
  •  

MaryT

The quiz now has 13 Doctors.  I am the 2nd Doctor, played by Patrick Troughton;

"What is the point, in a scary universe filled with all manner of unpleasant and upsetting things, of taking life too seriously? Sure, it's important to stand up and be counted, to oppose the things you despise and so on, but that's no reason to walk round with a sour expression all the time.

You like to keep things free and easy, relying on your natural charm and whimsical nature to guide you through life, until such time as you have to marshall your formidable resources. 

Then, let those who would oppose you look out!"

I haven't seen many episodes of Dr Who, apart from the 1st Doctor, but I thought that the 2nd Doctor always had a sour expression and didn't have much natural charm (rather like me).  So far, I haven't marshalled my formidable resources and those who oppose me never look very worried.

The next Doctor will be played by a woman, Jodie Whittaker, so I may watch and identify more with the character, especially as she will understand how it feels to be AMAB.  I'll bet that she never wants to be male again.
  •