Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Beyond The Confinements Of The Conditioned Reality Box One Calls Existence !

Started by Anatta, December 30, 2013, 06:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anatta

Kia Ora (To the thought in control of the thinker/reactor),

(The title might come across as a bit long winded, but it does make one think, and that's what it's all about..."MAKING ONE THINK"  ;) )

There's logic to my whackiness  ::) (be it somewhat warped logic)  ;D

What if you knew 2014 would be your last year on earth...How would you live it out ?

Would you change the way you're living now?

Would you be more 'truthful' to others and to yourself ? (feel the fear and do it anyway!)

Or would you waste it by allowing your fear to continue to imprison you ? (those who fear they shall suffer- already suffer what they fear !)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Outside of ones 'conditioned' reality box lies the reality of what really is...

(If one looks beyond the above hypothetical questions relating to 2014)  In a more broader picture/sense, no matter how one chooses to view ones' life, these truly are the last days of ones' life (how many days one has left, is left open to the unknown).

I'm not expecting any respond to the questions in this thread, they are just here for thought' to chew over and perhaps take the reader a little way outside their comfort zone and into the reality of what 'is' as 'is'...

However if you feel the need to, please feel free to air your thoughts ...it's possible others might find them somewhat inspiring/interesting...

Food, not for the body but for the mind  "thought"

Remember  "Yesterday is just tomorrow's today! " So live for today.... :icon_yes:

Besides... Who really knows what the future holds/what lies in store ?

Have a Happy New Year folks and may all your wholesome dreams become your reality... :icon_yes:

Metta Zenda :)
"The most essential method which includes all other methods is beholding the mind. The mind is the root from which all things grow. If you can understand the mind, everything else is included !"   :icon_yes:
  •  

DriftingCrow

Sat nam Anatta

I'd continue living my life as I am now, because I feel like right now I am happy, that I am not living in fear, and I have tons of people around that I love and have fun with. I try to always remember that I can die at any moment, or have an accident which drastically changes my life and plans, so I try to always do what I want and what's best for my social/spiritual/mental health.

Enjoy the upcoming year, I hope you continue in peace and happiness on your path to enlightenment.

Jap prem, Henry :)
ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •