Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Real Agenda - DNA Evolution Consciousness Shift

Started by Shantel, January 11, 2014, 10:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

This article gives a real explanation of the forces at work that subconsciously prompt us to make life changing decisions, other than the usual reasons that we most often use to justify ourselves to others most often unable to understand. Read it to the end as there are some astounding conclusions.

http://real-agenda.com/2011/12/02/dna-evolution-consciousness-shift/
Author: Sol Luckman Source: The Real Agenda News

Are you aware that a Shift in human consciousness is occurring even as you read these words that employs celestial triggers such as supernovas and Earth's alignment with Galactic Center in the years leading up to 2012 to trigger the evolution of our species?

Perhaps the most undeniable evidence supporting the concept of a torsion life-wave or Photon Band of universal creative consciousness energetically directing the spontaneous formation and development of Earth species comes from Tim Harwood, who calls attention to one of nature's more miraculous phenomena. After caterpillars form their chrysalis during metamorphosis, it is a little-known but very relevant fact that they completely dissolve into a soup of amino acids before reassembling into butterflies.

Edited by LH to comply with Posting Guidelines by adding in source, author, and short snipet of article.
  •  

amZo

This was very good and interesting.

I also think there will be a spiritual awakening that's less religious based. I too feel Darwinism will finally die its much needed death when this occurs. We should dig him up and fire him off on a rocket to the former planet Pluto, I would love the irony.
  •  

suzifrommd

Huh? I couldn't find anything in there that is remotely supported by any kind of science. Did I follow the right link?

Example: "the Weinholds, both trained psychologists, have gathered overwhelming evidence that humanity is in the middle of a long-awaited Shift in consciousness". Later: "Today this Shift is visible nearly every time you open a newspaper or turn on the TV". Where is the evidence that any kind of shift is happening? Or are we to conclude since we're near the end of of some Mayan cycle, that there must a shift. Or that a shift is happening because it make sense that a shift ought to be happening or why would the world be so crazy? Or there is one because Mr. Luckman is telling us there is, and  Mr. Luckman is a ... Well it doesn't actually tell us what he is. The "about the author" bar talks about someone named Luis Miranda, who isn't the author at all.

Am I missing something here?
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Shantel

I don't know about any scientific study other than having subscribed to NASA news for some number of years who also conclude that the Mayans had some pretty good ideas concerning the universe and a very accurate time piece. Some of what's said in the article jibes with some of NASA's observations. Other than that, I felt that the business concerning morphing DNA may be relevant to that which drives many of us here to move away from an assigned gender.
  •  

amZo

Quote from: Shantel on January 11, 2014, 01:34:55 PM
I don't know about any scientific study other than having subscribed to NASA news for some number of years who also conclude that the Mayans had some pretty good ideas concerning the universe and a very accurate time piece. Some of what's said in the article jibes with some of NASA's observations. Other than that, I felt that the business concerning morphing DNA may be relevant to that which drives many of us here to move away from an assigned gender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZVdR19E5mU&feature=player_embedded
  •  

kelly_aus

What a load of bollocks..

Photon Band? Photons only travel in straight lines..
  •  

LordKAT

But if space is curved, how do we know what straight is.
  •  

Cindy

Oh come on, utter tosh!

Time to put our alfoil hats on to protect us from the photon shift or something.

If you want to read a good treatise on evolution try:

The Greatest Show on Earth by Richard Dawkins
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: LordKAT on January 11, 2014, 03:29:29 PM
But if space is curved, how do we know what straight is.

Good point! I thought the article was interesting whether it is real or fiction I had thought it would elicit a little more conversation other than balderdash from scoffers. Must have something to do with living on the bottom side of the planet!  :D ;D :laugh:
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Shantel on January 11, 2014, 04:41:31 PM
Good point! I thought the article was interesting whether it is real or fiction I had thought it would elicit a little more conversation other than balderdash from scoffers. Must have something to do with living on the bottom side of the planet!  :D ;D :laugh:

Well Australia is the center of the Universe!

:icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_hug:

Hope you are keeping safe and warm.

Cindy
  •  

LordKAT

Quote from: Shantel on January 11, 2014, 04:41:31 PM

I think that depends on point of view. I'm on top of the world but I have never seen that famous pole.

Edit: I don't mean mine.
  •  

amZo

Quote from: kelly_aus on January 11, 2014, 03:00:08 PM
What a load of bollocks..

Photon Band? Photons only travel in straight lines..

Unless they're being affected by gravity or stuck in a black hole (sorry for being redundant). Did the article specify curved bands over straight bands?

One thing I do know they got incorrect, the theory of the monkeys producing works of Shakespeare. It's true. In fact, and infinite number of monkeys on typewriters would be in the process of producing every possible string of characters of any length an infinite number of times at any given moment in time. I had to once sit one of my graduate studies math professors who received his PhD from Berkley down to explain it to him. It didn't take long.
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Nikko on January 11, 2014, 04:59:19 PM
Unless they're being affected by gravity or stuck in a black hole (sorry for being redundant). Did the article specify curved bands over straight bands?

One thing I do know they got incorrect, the theory of the monkeys producing works of Shakespeare. It's true. In fact, and infinite number of monkeys on typewriters would be in the process of producing every possible string of characters of any length an infinite number of times at any given moment in time. I had to once sit one of my graduate studies math professors who received his PhD from Berkley down to explain it to him. It didn't take long.

It is impossible because you cannot get an infinite number of monkeys and an infinite number of typewriters so the argument is invalid.
  •  

amZo

Quote from: Cindy on January 11, 2014, 05:06:36 PM
It is impossible because you cannot get an infinite number of monkeys and an infinite number of typewriters so the argument is invalid.

IF you had an infinite number of monkeys and typewriters...  :D
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Nikko on January 11, 2014, 05:15:46 PM

I'll grant you that! Plus an infinite number of ear plugs!! :laugh:
  •  

amZo

Quote from: Cindy on January 11, 2014, 05:18:08 PM
I'll grant you that! Plus an infinite number of ear plugs!! :laugh:

Don't be silly, you could never find an infinite number of ear plugs... ;)
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Nikko on January 11, 2014, 05:25:49 PM
Don't be silly, you could never find an infinite number of ear plugs... ;)

True, you would need 2 x infinity of ear plugs!
  •  

amZo

Quote from: Cindy on January 11, 2014, 05:35:00 PM
True, you would need 2 x infinity of ear plugs!

Perhaps we could use fewer than infinity monkeys and produce works by John Grisham instead of Shakespeare?

I'll get to work on that!

Update:

I've done the math, one monkey and two plugs. He just produced a "Time to Kill", but who couldn't do that!
  •  

Ms Grace

I'll try to give it a read later... problem is I'm having trouble getting past the author's name...

Quote from: Shantel on January 11, 2014, 10:53:43 AM
Author: Sol Luckman

...if I had to introduce him to an audience I would probably Spoonerize it!  ::)
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

Quote from: Nikko on January 11, 2014, 05:15:46 PM

Along with an infinite number of contact mics to clip onto the monkeys and typewriters. Then an infinite number of combo amplifiers to run the mics into. (On maximum volume, of course)

:icon_dance:
  •