Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What is your diet?

Started by Aeyra, July 10, 2007, 08:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, what is your primary diet?

Typical Amurican Diet
5 (20.8%)
Vegetarian
4 (16.7%)
Pescetarian
1 (4.2%)
Pollotarian
0 (0%)
Other
14 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Tay

I eat what I can afford.

Largely:

White rice, stewed beef/hamburger (I can get several kilos of this, frozen in tubes, for 10 bucks), tinned soup, dried soup, frozen veggies, homemade bread.

That's about it.  I eat a variant on that every single day.  Sometimes, for a treat, I get mac and cheese. 

As far as drinks go: White tea (I had some fans give me a large amount of a beautiful, very expensive silver needle white tea), jasmine green tea, iced tea (from powder) and water.
  •  

lisagurl

Knowing where your food comes from is important. Minimize processed food and artificial ingredients. I eat a diversity of most foods in sparring amounts. Moderation is the key. Balancing calories, fat, veggies, sugar, proteins, salt, etc and exercise will lead to a healthy body.
  •  

funnygrl

I haven't started HRT being new and just now wanting to change, but as a diabetic on oral med's only I really liked the South Beach diet. I was...(omg) like almost 500lbs when I was diagnosed w/ diabetes. I started South Beach that day in Feb. 2005 and by July 2005 I was 310lbs.

Then, the ambulance that I work was struck head on by a drunk driver and I was laid up for 6 mos. with a broken right leg and started gaining again, however, I've turned all that around. Still don't have the body I want (pref. fem), but I love the advice from "Buterfly's", "katia's"  and "Kristi's" posts. God I still have a way to go, very frusterating; especially now.

South Beach is basically a "Meditarranean diet" when you start phase 2. I do my own cooking just because I too have to watch the sugars and starches I love oriental cooking in my wok, and the spicier the better  :o :o

oh and, salad's, salad's, salad's...blah-blah-blah.
  •