Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Non-transitioning success stories and treatment options?

Started by Genzen, January 29, 2014, 10:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genzen

I'm probably looking in the wrong place but are there any success stories for those that are trans but do not transition? I know one would probably say that if they don't transition and find contentment that they were not trans to begin with, but let's set that argument aside for now for the sake of helping those that are trans but do not transition. All the information I've found is that it never goes away and only keeps coming back more and more intense and the most favorable outcome is with physical transition. What is the best that can be expected for someone that does not transition. What is the next best approach to treatment?
  •  

DriftingCrow

It all depends on the person for what they do to find contentment, and also what you mean by success.

I meditate and that helps a lot. :D I try to remember that its just a body and isn't who I really am. I often wear what I want, regardless of what gender the clothes are marketed at--just being myself without hormones/surgery makes me happy.

Other people can pass quite well without hormones and/or surgery. They live their lives in their preferred gender. Even some who don't pass well just live how they please.
ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

insideontheoutside

What's your version of success, Genzen? Do you simply mean finding a way to be happy in a body who's gender doesn't match the brain?

"Let's conspire to ignite all the souls that would die just to feel alive."
  •