Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Modern Medicine and Your Health

Started by Danielle Sherry, February 01, 2014, 10:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danielle Sherry

Heads-up ladies. Dr. Mercola interviews Dr. Saul on the implications of putting yourself in the hands of the medical/industrial mafia...

Unfortunately, it's all about the money...

Danielle
"Don't worry, don't be afraid, it's just a ride! And we can change it anytime we want, it's only a choice between fear and love."  Bill Hicks
  •  

Danielle Sherry

Are you really going to draw a parallel between a medical industry making billions, heartlessly dealing statistically-proven death to a guy selling books on eating healthy? Really?!? Did you watch the video? Hundreds of thousands dying following the "standard of care." Really?!? To each her own I suppose.

Unfortunately, you're right. We're forced to prostitute ourselves in one way or another in our great land of capitalism just to survive. He is selling books for money, I teach to make money .. what do you do?
"Don't worry, don't be afraid, it's just a ride! And we can change it anytime we want, it's only a choice between fear and love."  Bill Hicks
  •  

Jenna Stannis

Quote from: Danielle Sherry on February 02, 2014, 04:33:04 AM

Are you really going to draw a parallel between a medical industry making billions.

Yes. It's about scale. He only needs to make enough money for himself for it to be a successful scam.

Quote...a medical industry making billions, heartlessly dealing statistically-proven death...

You sure about that? You seem sure. But are you right?

QuoteUnfortunately, you're right. We're forced to prostitute ourselves in one way or another in our great land of capitalism just to survive. He is selling books for money, I teach to make money .. what do you do?

What I don't do is misinform people in order to sell them snake oil.
  •  

Danielle Sherry

A fruit and veggie diet = snake oil? This is your idea of scale? I thought he was playing it safe.

I'm pretty sure my facts are straight about the corruption in the medical industry. As far as right and wrong, that's for each of us to decide. My decision: It simply is .. and I chose to talk about it. I don't claim to be right, only informed. If you want to roll the dice and defend western-style medicine, go for it. Let me know how it turns out .. and best of luck to you. I'll stay with the fruit, veggies and snake oil thanks.

•  

Jamie D

The relative effects of "Western medicine" on "life expectancy."
  •