Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

homophobia at work

Started by radsi, February 12, 2014, 09:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

radsi

Thanks for the advice peeps who replied...sorry had to remove this incase there were any info which cud kinda identify me.. u never know whose watching on the internet lol

•  

Jamie D

No one should ever be subjected to a hostile work or learning environment.  That includes "banter" and "gossip."
  •  

Tristan

If your still a student I would say just keep quiet roll the program ends unless your up for a fight and getting a target on your back. The bottom live is you can tell as the person is wrong for the way they are treating you. But as a student if the staff, clinical director agrees with then they can make it hard for you to pass your program. We had similar problems in our nursing program with constant gay talk and talk about Latinas which two of us are. Just. Finish and then bring it up. You can even get the news involved afterwards like we did
  •