Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Thankful

Started by mowdan6, February 27, 2014, 02:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mowdan6

I am so thankful that God never gives up on me, even when I give up on myself.  I could question God, why He made me trans, why I am dealing with the hardships in my life....being a caregiver for my aging Dad....taking care of my aging dog who has health issues and is the love of my life.  Dealing with the pains in my own life.  But I am thankful that God is in control.  I know I can do All things through Christ who strengthens me.  And I know that God causes All things to work together for good to those that love Him and are called according to His purpose.  Yea, my life isn't what I thought it would be, but I know God is in control and He holds me in His hands.  And I just wish that all would come to know God.  I know He is the only reason I have the strength every day, to do all that I do.
  •  

Del

He truly is good.
I enjoyed that.
  •  

Satinjoy

Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

Sh'e took the little blue ones.
  •