Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Ticker Thing

Started by AshleeLC, March 07, 2014, 02:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AshleeLC

How do you do the time ticker thing since starting HRT? I see lots of them but Im unsure of how

Mod edit: changed subject from Sticker Thing to Ticker Thing...makes more sense!

Love is love, you are you, if the world cant see that, laugh and carry on. <3
  •  

Jamie D

Ashlee, try TickerFactory.com

http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php

There are others as well, this one seems to be popular.

Design your own custom ticker.  When you have it completed, cut and paste the url into the "signature box" of your forum profile.  Make sure you use the [img] [/img] tags.
  •  

JaimeD

Here you go, just quote long enough to copy and then paste to your signature.

Or you can go to tickerfactory.com and make your own using the event one and then you can select whatever line and stuff you want.
  •  

AshleeLC

Love is love, you are you, if the world cant see that, laugh and carry on. <3
  •  

galaxy

Which kind of sticker ive to choose? ... its all about countdowns, nothing that count days ...
  •  

Ms Grace

There are a variety, have a look at the tickers used by others, if you see one that shows the type of countdown you'd like, click the provider link and it should take to to their page where you can sign up for an account, etc...
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

SiobhánF

I'm just trying to figure out which chart type I need to use from TickerFactory. They all do some kind of count down instead of how many days, weeks, months have passed. The only one I could find in that regard is how old a child is.
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Jacqueline

Event(in little letters it says) count down or up.

With warmth,

Joanna
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•  

SiobhánF

Quote from: Joanna50 on August 17, 2016, 02:22:01 PM
Event(in little letters it says) count down or up.

With warmth,

Joanna

Thanks, Joanna! I found the ticker thing that the forum provides. I didn't realize that was there, lol. I might compare them to see which I like better.

-----------------------------------------------------

Edit: I love it! Thanks again for steering me in the right direction!
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

kings joker

I can't seem to find the "signature" box on my profile. Is this because I have not posted 15 times yet?
  •  

FTMax

Quote from: kings joker on January 18, 2017, 09:23:52 PM
I can't seem to find the "signature" box on my profile. Is this because I have not posted 15 times yet?

Yes
T: 12/5/2014 | Top: 4/21/2015 | Hysto: 2/6/2016 | Meta: 3/21/2017

I don't come here anymore, so if you need to get in touch send an email: maxdoeswork AT protonmail.com
  •