Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Belly fat while on hormones

Started by Annaiyah, March 13, 2014, 10:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annaiyah

This is a touchy subject but I'm prone to post about it anyway.

While I am on HRT can I expect to accumulate some fat in the mid-section? I've recently learned that most cis women (even skinny, bony women) have fat around this area to accomodate child conception and pregnancy. I honestly, don't mind having some belly fat, especially that I fantasize about carrying a baby in my belly.

Has anyone ever had or lost belly fat while on HRT?
They say identity theft is a crime. Well, needless to say, a crime has been committed. My identity has been stolen. No, no one knows my social security number or has my credit card. I'm walking around in the wrong body. I'm wearing a costume which I cannot remove... and the only way I can remove that costume, is through surgery
  •  

JamesG

Hi again, (yeah I'm bored LOL).

Hormones or not, M or F, belly fat is very stubborn, your body is programmed to hold onto it first and last.  With H, with a reduced metabolism, you shouldn't have any problem accumulating abdominal fat. LOL! In fact you might get more than you want!

If you are starting out with an abundance of it (like I am), you have to work very hard to burn it off...  Luckily it does seem to "erode" in a female pattern (extremities, head, upper torso first, abdomen and thighs last).  So it should go on the same way. But no guarantees, there is a wide range of human response to hormones and weight distribution.  You just have to try and adjust.
  •