Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Help with Bandana Budget

Started by thevaliantx, March 15, 2014, 11:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thevaliantx

No, I'm not asking for help buying bananas. 

Since I'm apparently a long way off from being able to afford a high quality wig, I would like some suggestions on what to buy to help give me an androgynous look.  Please keep in mind that I am 5'6" and weigh 155-160lbs.  I am 41 years old, but look a bit younger than 41.  I've been on HRT before, and I am lucky enough to still have tiny boobs and a big butt cheeks (and very minimal hips) from being on HRT 5 years ago.   At this point I don't have any makeup. My favorite color is purple, and I want to show off my ass(ets).   :laugh:  Right now I have $50 to spend, in about two weeks I should have a total of $100.  I currently only shop at WalMart.
10-13 tried mother's finger nail polish, dresses and her heels
23 phase of body building and then suddenly cross dressing and wearing makeup
26 started calling myself Kristy in my voicemail recording
36 saw therapist, went on HRT and partially identified as Kristy
37 moved and started HRT again, dressing a little more feminitely
41 started HRT again, and wife made agreement if I would give up Kristy
45 started HRT again, this time for good, because wife didn't hold up her end of the agreement.  New agreement with 11 year old son and wife is that Kristy be present only at certain times and not around strangers or family, unless they are ready to be a part of Kristy.
  •