Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Beard cover makeup and stuff!

Started by Mickie, March 18, 2014, 01:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mickie

I'm sure this topic has probably been beaten to death, but I haven't yet started trying makeup and hair styling stuff. More or less when it comes to cosmetics, i don't even lift bro.
I've been looking online and on youtube and everywhere else. I have a dark portugee beard, and I don't think just regular concealer will hide the stubble. I've seen the orange lipstick trick, and heard of orange concealers and even straight up beard concealers.. My question is, has anyone had experiences with any of them and can maybe point me in the right direction as to what to try?
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Jayne

I had to stop using make up due to my skin reacting badly but in the time when I was able to use make up I found the orange lipstick trick worked quite well.
Another way to do it is to use blusher instead of lipstick as some lipsticks never seem to dry enough.
For foundation I found Max Factor pan stick to be one of the best as it's quite heavy, many foundations I tried were too thin & watery to hide the shadow, the only downside to the pan stick is it can cake quite easily so use sparingly.

I hope this helps & i'm sure there are other options that I never thought of trying that other here will be able to suggest.
  •