Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What's with this heat?

Started by Aeyra, July 17, 2007, 10:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeyra

I guess global warming is real. We haven't had rain for a month and I'm sick of it!! It's hot and sticky and the whole town is stinky and mean and I hate it hate it hate it hate it! UGHHH!!!! This place is bad enough when the weather is normal, now it's a nightmare!
  •  

Kat

The Midwest is awesome when it comes to weather!  It can be rainy one day, sunny the next with 90 degree heat, then 50 degrees or lower the next.  We had a sunny Christmas but snow on easter.  Ah..... sometimes I wonder why the weather hasn't drove me insane yet.
  •  

rhonda13000

It doesn't seem inordinate here.

The rainfall has been pretty impressive, however.
  •  

tinkerbell

I despise hot weather as well.  It wasn't too hot here today despite the fact that we are in summer.  Tomorrow, however, will be another day...  ::)

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

xeno

here's my two bits...
its hot because its summer why its hot in the summer I have yet to figure out(when it gets right down to it)
and 2: it sucks alot when its summer, but at least I don't have to go to school :) ???
I don't pay attention to the weather much but, I know its hot, around 83 or so at 2:00 PM and after and 80 about with mild winds at noon.
but I could be wrong...
I never mean to hurt anyones feelings unless previously stated, which is almost never
"the net is vast and infinite"-Motoko Kusanagi
  •  

Pica Pica

all we've had is rain. rain, rain,rain,rain,rain,thunderstorm,sunny spells,rain,rain,rain,rain

and so on...
  •  

Jay

Quote from: Pica Pica on July 20, 2007, 10:37:21 AM
all we've had is rain. rain, rain,rain,rain,rain,thunderstorm,sunny spells,rain,rain,rain,rain

and so on...

Yes, you all should count yourselfs lucky!

•  

VeryGnawty

Quote from: Kat on July 17, 2007, 10:38:19 PM
We had a sunny Christmas but snow on easter.

Did you happen to look outside on Easter?  Not only was there snow, but there was a very unusual electrical storm.  It's probably the closest thing down here we'll ever get to an aurora borealis.
"The cake is a lie."
  •  

Kat

Looking outside at the weather makes me a sad panda, so I avoid it  :P
  •  

VeryGnawty

It's been cool and rainy in the southwest.  I think we missed our summer...
"The cake is a lie."
  •  

CrazyDiam0nd

I live in New Jersey and recently its been hot and VERY humid, its pretty disgusting...haven't had a good Tstorm to cool things off in a while. But I always rather the heat than the freezing cold.
  •  

Kat

It has been getting REALLY hot here lately, and it is starting to make me cranky!  >:(
  •  

Kat

•  

ktmoore89

grr.. me tired.. but soo hot hard to sleep  >:(
  •  

Lorelei

Minnesota at 90 degrees, air conditioner broken, and severe "hot flashes" at 66 years old!  Now thats hot.
  •  

tinkerbell

The heat is over here in Utopia; the weather has begun to change; the winds are blowing stronger, the sun is less visible now, the nights colder......I love this season!

tink :icon_chick:
  •