Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Affie's art adventures

Started by Ouriço, April 26, 2014, 11:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ouriço

I thought it wouldn't hurt to share some stuff here.  ;D I am a self taught, mostly equine artist, though I've been dabbling in fan-art as of late. I've started working with digital art two years ago.

Watermarks are from my tumblr and deviantart accounts. :)

Two characters of mine, Erwann (the guy) and Sirius.

Nova, another character :D

The TARDIS! I offered this one to a friend, now I regret it greatly. It's done in watercolours.

A portrait of my friend's horse, whom I occasionally ride. He's a half TB called Diadem. ;D

Portrait of a friend's Great Dane. In retrospective, I should have put a shadow there.

Guinea pig ❤

And this is one I did with a friend; I made the lines, and she painted it. It's fan-art of a lovely comic called Endless Dream. Slightly NSFW, hence the link. Just in case...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f926d4ce9d573295d5a16497211e5575/tumblr_n088wt50fB1r74zk3o1_1280.png

I really adore how it came out. :D
  •  

JesseG

Hi Ouriço,
I like your drawings - the Great Dane is my favourite. Probably because I'm old fashioned and I like unruly lines on paper, and the graphite in my fingerprints :)
It's almost everything I need.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do." - Mark Twain
  •  

Ouriço

Thank you! Pencil drawing is my favourite, too. My notebooks are filled with more doodles than notes. :D

This is a portrait of Benedict Cumberbatch I started yesterday, and most likely will never finish.

•  

JesseG

Ha ha, well he looks a damn sight better than the Great Dane!

I think Benedict is appearing in a lot of people's sketchbooks lately. ;)
It's almost everything I need.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do." - Mark Twain
  •  

Colleen♡Callie

Beautiful work Affie!

I'm self taught too ;).
"Tell my tale to those who ask.  Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.  The rest is silence." - Dinobot

•