Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

favorite brand ?

Started by @Diana, May 03, 2014, 01:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@Diana

whats yours ?

mine is M.A.C since I started HRT almost 20 years ago , been using M.A.C ever since .. my bestie  (gay friend) told me to try NARS .. am thinking about trying it ..
  •  

big kim

Don't wear much make up but when I do it's Body Shop eyeliner and mascara.
  •  

melanie maritz

I use all kinds of different brands and I always check the stuff that's on sale. The only thing I worry about that has to be good quality is foudation and mascara.

At the moment I use Yardley foundation but I want to use Inglot foundation because they have such a wide variety that I'm sure I'll find a very close match to my skin tone and I also heard it's the brand that makeup artists use but it's kinda expensive.
  •  

defective snowflake

I did like a custom foundation from Motives, but then they changed their formula and so I went back to Covergirl trublend , it wears well and the color I get is perfect for me. I don't like to spend a lot of money on it, so I tend to go cheap and haven't had any issues. I often fall asleep at night without washing my face from the day too, but haven't had any issues from it as its mostly worn off by then.

Now lipgloss has been aggravating. I find something I like and next thing you know, they don't have it anymore. Its annoying.
  •  

melanie maritz

No girl! Please don't go to sleep with makeup on, you may not see any wrinklies the next day, but I'm sure it makes a difference in the long run
  •  

defective snowflake

I'm in my fifties, what's a few more wrinkles....
  •  

melanie maritz

Really :o I hope I age as well as you did then.  I'm surprised how so many trans women that are 50-60 still look so good for their age :D do you all have a secret place you go to like Goldie Hawn and Meryl Streep in the movie Death becomes her ? :p
  •  

Sydney_NYC

bareMinerals from Bare Essentials is my favorite. It's my favorite because I lone my makeup to look natural. Also I love the way you can mix things and adjust to skin tone changes. With their primer, I love how is makes my skin stay so soft. I also love how it feels so natural to wear as you forget your wearing makeup.
Sydney

Born - 1970
Came Out To Self/Wife - Sept-21-2013
Started therapy - Oct-15-2013
Laser and Electrolysis - Oct-24-2013
HRT - Dec-12-2013
Full time - Mar-15-2014
Name change  - June-23-2014
GCS - Nov-2-2017 (Dr Rachel Bluebond-Langner)

•  

Serenation

I always hear good things about M.A.C but whenever I'm in a capital city where it's available to try I'm Always too busy.

Most my things I like are Loreal, love the infallible eye shadows. My all time favourite product is Hard Candy Glamoflauge, I have to import it from U.S.A but it's cheap and the best concealer I've used.
I will touch a 100 flowers and not pick one.
  •  

kelly_aus

I'm a Body Shop, Dior and Givenchy girl - when I wear makeup..
  •  

BunnyBee

M.A.C. Is my fave when I feel like spending extra $$ for the good stuff.  It lasts forev cause I kinda don't wear makeup that much anymore for some reason, except mascara, which I wear every single day, but for which I think grocery store stuff is fine.

Ps. Their brushes are amazing too.
  •