Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Almost old...

Started by Shadowneya, May 07, 2014, 05:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowneya

I had a goal of 40... Busted... I just turned 39 on the second of May... And while I am pushing for medi-cal that's low income medical... In Cali... I still find that it takes a year where I have to act be dress like a girl... Isn't that kinda against my individualism? I do t know a lotta girls that where girly things and most of the ones I do know where shorts and black tshirts like I do.... What to do...
I am who I am... I am broken... I cannot be fixed... But I can accept who I am... Alone...
http://unisiterium.blogspot.com/2012/08/alone-again.html
  •  

Jessica Merriman

If you are talking about the one year requirement for SRS yes. It is a WPATH SoC protocol. All of us who want SRS have to live as our gender for one full year before getting the OK for SRS. It is not a violation of individuality, but a requirement. :)
  •  

TerriT

Quote from: Shadowneya on May 07, 2014, 05:41:56 PM
I had a goal of 40... Busted... I just turned 39 on the second of May... And while I am pushing for medi-cal that's low income medical... In Cali... I still find that it takes a year where I have to act be dress like a girl... Isn't that kinda against my individualism? I do t know a lotta girls that where girly things and most of the ones I do know where shorts and black tshirts like I do.... What to do...

I'm sure my post will be deleted but I have to say something. Sorry if it is not PC to hear.

What to do? You're 39 and waiting to get on Medical but feeling like that welfare program is infringing on your individuality? This is the kind of stuff that just boggles my mind.

All of your problems are the results of things you decided to do or not to do, or blamed, or made excuses, etc. You might be amazed at how many doors open up when you're being self reliant and responsible. That's what you need to do.

And 39 is not too old. And instead of wearing a black t-shirt, wear a racerback tank top.
  •