Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

what's your dream car ?

Started by @Diana, May 09, 2014, 01:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@Diana

any kind of car that you want to own .. you saw in movies/series, in fantasy, in comics, in real life, or even in dreamland ..

here is my dream car that i want to own !

•  

Serenation

That's pretty special, gotta have a nice place to keep the arm bands.

Something more subtle for me, Focus RS when I have the finances.

I will touch a 100 flowers and not pick one.
  •  

big kim

Bristol Blenheim,a great mix of British craftsmanship and a big block Chrysler V8
  •  

@Diana

i like ford focus too (the titanium hatch looks super awesome, sport hatch looks great too), went to car yard last week when my partner went to take a look at ford territory

•  

Ms Grace

My dream car: runs off solar (but as stylish or as fast as any car), never needs to be filled up, never gets a flat, never needs me to look under the hood for anything, requires no mechanical or technical knowledge on my part. Also travels through time and space.
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Jenny07

One word

Thundercougarfalconbird!

So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

VickyMI

2014 Cadillac CTS V. fastest sedan in the world 0-60 in 3.6 seconds.
Happy T Gurl living as Vicky half time.
  •  

Zumbagirl

My current dream car/super car is my 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible. I also have a muscle car (Dodge Challenger) and 2 jeeps (2014 Wrangler Dragon Edition and 2014 Grand Cherokee Overland diesel). The Corvette takes it's place in my growing list of dream cars I have owned over my life. I love making lists like this :)

other dreams cars I have owned: 2013 SRT Charger, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Hummer H1, Hummer H2, Lotus Esprit Turbo, 1972 Corvette LT1, Triumph TR7, Triumph Spitfire, Mustang convertible

dreams cars I have driven but never owned: Maserati Grand Turismo coupe, Ferrari 355, Ferrari 360 Modena, 2014 Camaro Z/28, 2013 Camaro ZL/1 Convertible, Dodge Viper

dream cars still on the bucket list: Jaguar E-type, Lancia Stratos, Detomaso Pantera Gt5, C7 Corvette Z06 (probably my next purchase), a classic Maserati (cambiocorsa)

dream car that I have only seen but would love to drive someday: Konigsegg (agera would be nice, but I'm not fussy), Ford Model T, Stanley steamer, batmobile

Cars that I am ashamed to admit I have owned in the past: Yugo, Chevy Chevette
Cars that I am always happy to admit I have owned: Corvette, Aston Martin, Hummer, Lotus

Cheapest car I have ever owned: Yugo bought new for about $5700
The most expensive car I have owned: Hummer H2 (completely customized, zombie apocalypse style): 100+k

Most fuel efficient car: 2014 Grand Cherokee Overland diesel ~30mpg
Least fuel efficient car: Hummer H2 ~8 mpg (H1 was a close second)

Largest vehicle I have owned: Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn diesel
smallest vehicle I have owned: Yugo

cheapest vehicle to own: Yugo (new distributor and wires and plugs every 6 months and regular oil changes and it ran great. In fact I drove it to the junkyard when I wanted to get rid of it.

most expensive vehicle to own: Hummer H1 (military spec vehicle, you don't think they pay $500 for a hammer for some good reason right? Neither are the vehicles) Aston Martin second  (relatively cheap but dayyyuuumm are replacement parts expensive)
  •  

Zumbagirl

Quote from: VickyMI on May 09, 2014, 06:32:57 AM
2014 Cadillac CTS V. fastest sedan in the world 0-60 in 3.6 seconds.

Excellent choice. I love the CTS-V Coupe. I remember last summer being at Lime Rock Park in CT and seeing a line of about 20 CTS-V's in a row and thinking to myself, wow that's like 10,000 horsepower in that line of cars :)
  •  

Eva Marie

My definition of my dream car has changed a lot over the past few years. The definition used to include at least 500hp and very sporty styling. Now old age and wisdom have caught up with me, and driving something that is costly, temperamental, and likely to get me a speeding ticket is no longer desirable. I want something that is reliable, easy to maintain, gets good gas mileage, and is utterly boring. AND.... I don't want a car payment so that would mean paying cash for something used.

They say that one definition of getting older is when you are less concerned about how fast your car will go and more concerned about long it will last  :laugh:
  •  

@Diana

Quote from: Zumbagirl on May 09, 2014, 08:13:56 AM

The most expensive car I have owned: Hummer H2 (completely customized, zombie apocalypse style): 100+k

i will have to google this car .. already fell in love when you mentioned "zombie apocalypse style"

lol

thanks for sharing your dream cars with me guys & girls !  ;D
  •  

Jill F

1963 Corvette split window
Jaguar E-type
Shelby AC Cobra
Most Ferraris
  •  

Zumbagirl

Quote from: @Diana on May 09, 2014, 08:23:56 AM
i will have to google this car .. already fell in love when you mentioned "zombie apocalypse style"

lol

thanks for sharing your dream cars with me guys & girls !  ;D

I was going to post a few pictures, but it appears that pictures can't be uploaded here. Just use your imagination :)
  •  

naomi599

Quote from: Zumbagirl on May 09, 2014, 08:13:56 AM

Funny, I once saw a decked out hummer that was OD green and it had zombie response vehicle (Or some other variation) decals all over it. I saw it at the Olive Garden in Kennesaw, Ga a year or two back. Clean looking vehicle.

I managed to dig up a video of what I assume to be the same exact car (I don't know who filmed it). Thanks Google lol....

•  

@Diana

ooh look nice, look like a big car in RE Extinction movie  ;D
  •  

JamesG

Flying car.

Either the practical:

Or the ridiculous:
  •  

Kova V

My dream car? A comfortable one that I don't drive myself  ;) 

•  

Rainbow Brite

•  

HoneyStrums

•