Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

being italian and all..

Started by katia, July 21, 2007, 11:48:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katia

•  

Nero

Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Thundra

Giacinta Costa

- and -

Salvatore Rossi

I love Italian names. Italian still rolls off my tongue after all of these years.
  •  

Keira

Your Italian Name Is...

Alisa Rizzo

What's Your Italian Name?

http://www.blogthings.com/italiannamegenerator/

With a name like that, I should join the Sopranos
  •  

tinkerbell

Okay bella ragazza, Tink resulted in this name:

Your Italian Name Is...

Gianna Gallo

And my real name resulted in this:

Your Italian Name Is...

Immacolata Colombo

Immacolata?  are they nuts?  what kind of name is that?  sheesh!  I don't like any of them really.

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Thundra

QuoteImmacolata?  are they nuts?  what kind of name is that?  sheesh!  I don't like any of them really.

Ummm, they are Italian dear. And you forgot the  ;)    LOL   Now what do you really think?
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Thundra on July 21, 2007, 08:50:32 PM
QuoteImmacolata?  are they nuts?  what kind of name is that?  sheesh!  I don't like any of them really.

Ummm, they are Italian dear. And you forgot the  ;)    LOL   Now what do you really think?

LOL  :D ;D  Certainly after these two weeks, I could never consider myself "Immacolata"  LOL  ;) >:D  You know why?  *giggles*

•  

Thundra

LOL.  ROFL.  Well, now that you mention it, that is really cute.

That would be like me being named Madonna ~ who shares my BD by the way.
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Thundra on July 22, 2007, 01:59:42 AM
LOL.  ROFL.  Well, now that you mention it, that is really cute.

That would be like me being named Madonna ~ who shares my BD by the way.

ROFL...Immacolata?  after all the...um...well...action...that's kind of offensive actually. ;)

•  

Jay

Real Name

Your Italian Name Is...

Paolo Ricci

Not To Bad

My Name

Your Italian Name Is...

Marco De Luca

•  

Jay

Quote from: Kiera on July 22, 2007, 06:51:17 AM

Quote from: Jaston on July 22, 2007, 06:44:19 AMMarco De Luca
I like it Jaston, and your new pic!

Thanks Kiera... You need to put a picture of you up  :eusa_naughty:

•  

Jay

Quote from: Kiera on July 22, 2007, 01:18:07 PM
Quote from: Jaston on July 22, 2007, 11:42:19 AMYou need to put a picture of you up  :eusa_naughty:
LOL Too funny! Surely you jest, as in a recent one? Pic of me seriously, now? :embarrassed: It's not that I'm overly vain or worse yet non-female Jaston because I don't feel I am but I somehow doubt they've made a camera yet with enough megapixels to hold the quantity of shots I'd require to decide on "the one" I'd/you'd like and you'd/I'd be satisfied withI know, I know, own worst critic, you need to decide and all of that. Actually, I have two camera's and have given the remote possibly some more extendedly brief thought lately!

I do need to decided for myself you don't need to put it up in the forum at all. If you don't feel comfortable. I dont think that there is one person who can say if they take one picture of them selves they will like it. Trust me most people take about 15-30 pictures before they find a good one... just like I do!  ;D

QuoteI really do need to try passing one of these days. (it's "the kids" thing) If I tug on the sides my - forever getting longer very fine & silky straight blond streaked (or is that grey? :-\ ) - brown hair is almost to my shoulders and never dreamed of the constant amount of time & attention I've had to pay to it. In short that makes me a brunette, right? ( :embarrassed: so stupid!)
Actually I like fussing over it but apparently nobody else likes watching!
Need a cut but don't know what! I nixed the appointment my SO made on grounds of "the other female conspiracy theory" LOL
That definetly makes you brunette! LOL!!!  ;D

QuoteJust got back alone again from Sunday church and did wear tan loose fitting dress shorts (for the 1'st time in my life as it's a big taboo in my Catholic Irish/American family) and a powder blue long sleeve shirt that while still technically male attire I deliberately picked out for it's more feminine appearance and style. I always take my ponytail OUT just prior to walking in the door (but I know that's gonna have to come to a stop oneday soon . . . ;)
Kiera i am slightly confused why are you still wearing male clothing for?

QuoteReal Forward & Daring Is This One, Hey? LOL
(Our beloved Father Walsh is gone now - not sure exactly why but I do miss him so. (yet another 'lil quiet cry!) New Guy has a rather annoying habit of always going "forever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever [ahhhh!]. . . Amen" ALREADY! First time cute & amusing but now? Every Sunday? I wanna say something to him . . . )

Well, not quite sure yet how to bring the subject of FFS with SO. I've joked about it for sure but . . .

. . . I knew I shouldn't have brought up the subject of PICS with you!

Ha Ha Thats funny you know me already ;)

QuoteYou turn me on, you lift me up
And like the sweetest cup I'd share with you
You lift me up, don't you ever stop, I'm here with you
Now it's all or nothing
'Cause you say you'll follow through
You follow me, and I, I, I follow you

Simple Mind's "Alive And Kicking" (which reminds me!) :icon_bunch:

Posted on: July 22, 2007, 12:58:25 PM
The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: female!

TeeHee - certainly developing some strange habits here at Susans

Sweet ;D ;)

•  

Jeannette

QuotePaola Rossi

I like my French name.  Thank you very much.
  •  

Christo

Your Italian Name Is...

Enzo Bruno

hehhehe cool. :laugh:
  •