Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

A week on estrogen and No boobies!!

Started by melanie maritz, May 23, 2014, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melanie maritz

Just kiddind :D me knows it takes time. But I want to ask for some help , please. I'm going clubbing with friends tonight and it's even harder to pass wiithout my wig and I don't want to wear a wig because it is making my hair fall out and even made sensitive sore spots on my head that got a little bald.

Okay, so I would reallly like to make my non-existent boobs look like boobs for the night, but unfortunately there will be no fairy godmother granting me boobs.

I saw this video on youtube where a guy transformed himself to looking 100% like a girl with makeup, padding and what looked like socks for the boobs, amd a wig.

his boobs looked like real boobs but he doesn't really show very well how he does it or explain how he does it.

Can anyone please tell me the secret if they know? I've tried pushing lots of socks in there. It's not working. Tried pinning the bra tigter than it can go with safety pins, didn't work.

Am I allowed to post a link to the video here so you guys can watch it and say how you think he did it?

Thank you :D
  •  

suzifrommd

I took a bra and stuffed two cloths into it, one on each side. Worked fine for several months until I got some breast forms.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

suzifrommd

Oh, I should add that it was a padded bra. Don't think it would work for an ordinary one.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Umiko

doesnt boob development start in the first month?  ??? according to my genes, i would get them sooner but it really depends on the person
  •  

melanie maritz

Thank you, I don't have a padded bra so I can't do it, no cleaveage for me lol. But it's fine, I'm used to not passing
  •  

LordKAT

I had understood that stockings filled with rice or the like work. Just not too big or they get really heavy. By stockings, I mean the toe end of nylons or the like.
  •  

gretchenTG

I did the rice with nylon but used bird seed. If you tie a knot  above the rice or seed that will make the nipple appear if you want it to show. Also leave a little extra room where you tight knot. Once you tie it take it and reverse back through the nylon and you will then have 2 layers of nylon just in case it tears. Use a measuring cup so both will be the same size.  I have 2 different sizes. I agree don't go to big. They look awesome with a good bra.

Good luck!!!

Gretchen
  •  

FilaFord

Do you have any breast tissue at all?  I have very little, but I managed to make some cleavage by using packing tape to squeeze it all up, then shoved my breast forms (or you can use socks and bird seed which would actually probably work better) behind them and use a really tight bra to keep them all squeezed together.  I didn't go out clubbing, but I think it made pretty convincing cleavage.

•  

Hikari

I have seen panty hose cut up and filled with rice do the trick nicely before. Lots of things will work though, so long as you don't need people to touch your breasts and be convinced. Also Don't try and go too overboard on the size thing.
私は女の子 です!My Blog - Hikari's Transition Log http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,377.0.html
  •  

melanie maritz

thanks for all the suggestions. I have rice boobies which I always use but I guess I don't have enough flesh to make cleavage.

The night out was quite fun. I think I passed 70% due to makeup. I partied so hard I got a heat rash from dancing :D it was so hot inside the club
  •