Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Art & Animated Stuff

Started by Rawb, May 26, 2014, 11:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rawb

So. I art, as often as I can, and I usually draw men, but I can draw women as well.
I mentioned (in the writing section) that I'm actually creating a 2D animated webseries, and so most of what I draw are the characters from the series, although I do draw some fan art   ^.^  How NSFW can I get, I wonder.....

ANYWAYs.

This is Rob Oliver. He's the main character of my series, and he's a very special character to me. When I was creating the characters for my series, I didn't have a chosen male name, and then I realized that Rob Oliver was the embodiment of what I wanted to be, my ideal self almost. He's empathetic and compassionate, patient, naiive and still very flawed, because he's only human. And so it's not so much that I named the character after me, but I named myself after the character.

This is Alexy and Westlake. I adore these two. Alexy is a straight guy, and West is pan and totally in love with Alexy. Despite that, they are still really good friends.

Westlake, though   *_*  This is a combination of painting and photo manipulation. I seem to have a bit of a talent for taking pictures of people, and altering them to look like completely different people.

Animaations though  :D
Kissing ones. Always kissing, because it's adorable.

(John & Sasha)

(Rob & Manny)

(Alexy & West)

(Alexy & West, that I was trying to do in the style of Legend of Korra)

Ummmmm, mass character doodle? Because it has girls in it. There you go, girls.
:D

okay I'm sorry, I'll stop now
  •  

Hex

Those are some great anims! Lovin your facial structure and style.  ;D
I run a FtM blog where I pour my experiences out for others to read. Check it out!
My journey to becoming a transman

•  

Rawb

Quote from: Hex on May 28, 2014, 10:34:56 AM
Those are some great anims! Lovin your facial structure and style.  ;D

Thank you  :D
  •  

Rawb

I juuust posted up this, it's the Cast List video, from my series Dust.
And I think it turned out super awesome  ^.^

•  

Colleen♡Callie

Beautiful work Rawb!

Are you on dA?
"Tell my tale to those who ask.  Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.  The rest is silence." - Dinobot

•  

Rawb

•  

Colleen♡Callie

"Tell my tale to those who ask.  Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.  The rest is silence." - Dinobot

•  

Rawb

Sneaky Preview of the animated series I'm working on.
I wrote the scripts, do all the animation, editing and character designs, and basically run everything.

•  

Alaia

These are great Rawb, good expressiveness and nice linework!

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Rawb

•