Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Pottery

Started by Lorus, May 26, 2014, 08:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorus

I've been thinking about trying to pick up pottery again. I had prior experience in high-school and junior college, doing relatively well as a beginner. I am a full-time college student hoping to pick it up again as a more productive hobby than online gaming.

Does anyone else here have an interest or experience in pottery?
  •  

TerriT

Only in HS but I remember it was fun, and messy, and nothing I made ever turned out that great but if I had the time, money, energy, resources or anything else, I might mess around with it again.

When I was in college I took a printmaking class and it was awesome. Way out of my area of art, but totally worth it.
  •  

DriftingCrow

I took pottery lessons years ago, and I'd absolutely love to do it again. But, kilns are pretty expensive and I have no room for one.

It'd be cool if there was a studio near you where you could sign up for and use a kiln there. Maybe there's one at your college if you took a class.
ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •