Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

New chat Administrator!

Started by Susan, December 05, 2005, 07:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Susan ✅

Please welcome Emerald as the new chat administrator. Emerald is located in Clarksville, TN which is where I live. She is the first person I came out of the closet to. Emerald is the most active chatter on the chat and is usually there to welcome old or new chatters. She has a lot to learn but is eager to begin doing so :)

Everyone make her feel welcome!

Iddy has retired due to a lack of time. She has just started a new job and with her business 🔗 [Link: treespiritcreations.com] has limited time currently for chatting. She is alway welcome to rejoin the staff any time she finds her availability.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources
—
Help support this website and our community by Donating 🔗 [Link: paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson/] or Subscribing!
  •  

Leigh

Oh a new jewel added to your crown of staff members.

I know I know--really bad joke.
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Hey there Emerald.

Welcome indeed.  I don't often log in to the chat side of things, you all type way too fast for me  :)  You'll do a great job there.  If you need any help, all you need to do is ask.

Steph
  •  

Cassandra

Hi Emerald,

Welcome to Staff World. I'm sure you'll do great. I'm not big on chat rooms either. I tend to be long winded sometimes and chat just gets away from me. 

Good Luck,

Cassie
  •