Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Am I really the only one...

Started by VeronicaLynn, June 21, 2014, 12:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeronicaLynn

Am I really the only one...that likes being a girl in a man's body? In fact, it's the only way about thinking about my gender that makes me happy. It's really the idea that I have to transition that makes me dysphoric. I like my strong muscles. I like my high sex drive. I like having sex with women. I'm still a girl though, there's very little I can't do with my body the way it is though. Why should I have to change it? Why aren't there any resources to help someone like me? It seems like every thread here eventually turns to someone pushing HRT. As someone who is an addict, it really just seems like another drug that makes you feel good to be hooked on. If I were to transition, I wouldn't be myself. My whole life I've been a girl in guy's body that much of society doesn't like for whatever reason, if I were to transition, I'd just be a girl, and society still wouldn't like me.
  •  

Jess42

Quote from: VeronicaLynn on June 21, 2014, 12:33:26 PM
Am I really the only one...that likes being a girl in a man's body? In fact, it's the only way about thinking about my gender that makes me happy. It's really the idea that I have to transition that makes me dysphoric. I like my strong muscles. I like my high sex drive. I like having sex with women. I'm still a girl though, there's very little I can't do with my body the way it is though. Why should I have to change it? Why aren't there any resources to help someone like me? It seems like every thread here eventually turns to someone pushing HRT. As someone who is an addict, it really just seems like another drug that makes you feel good to be hooked on. If I were to transition, I wouldn't be myself. My whole life I've been a girl in guy's body that much of society doesn't like for whatever reason, if I were to transition, I'd just be a girl, and society still wouldn't like me.

Not really but kinda' sorta'. I do do things that make my body a little more femme but really nothing out of the ordinary that modern guys aren't doing. I never had a problem with sex with women 'cause most loved the more lesbian aspects that I could please them with. Of course I am not the perfect male specimen body wise but an hour or so... well I won't go into that part. But it definately ain't as much about what is between your legs.

We are all over the place on the spectrum of transgender and finding that sweet spot is what its all about in that you can be happy and comfortable with yourself.

Quote from: CandiceSkirvin on June 21, 2014, 12:41:09 PM
This is definitely the first time I have read such a case so I am quite intrigued. You are saying that you were born male and you like your male body, which to me says you're cisgender, and yet you say that you are a girl but like being a girl in a male body? You also ask why there aren't any resources for people like you--what resources could there be if you are happy with your body and your mind already? What exactly do you need help with?

If you are truly happy in body and mind then there is no need to change either one. Right?

Not nessicarily Candice. I can sort of identify. I am just not as happy with my body as Veronica is but still I am very mentally female emotionally, psychologically and sometimes physically. But like I said, I really ain't the Adonis type perfect male specimen. So that does help with me.
  •  

Jess42

Quote from: CandiceSkirvin on June 21, 2014, 01:01:23 PM
I love learning new things. :) It is clear to me that I don't know much about the gender queer, gender fluid, androgynous, and bi-/multi-gendered groups. Most of my knowledge on gender and gender identity has come from my own personal journey to self acceptance with my CAIS and from my trans* friends and various trans* acquaintances--and little bit from psychology lectures. So I am clearly lacking sufficient knowledge in this area, which is why this is such a new and intriguing thing for me as I've never heard someone identify as female but be okay with/like their male body. I should have looked at your info, Veronica, and then I would have seen the 'A' you have in the gender field. Then maybe it would have made more sense to me, but instead I just automatically responded as though you are mtf and female-identified, which doesn't seem to be the case. I definitely need to learn more about androgyny. Care to teach?  :)

Candice, that is the whole point of life in my opinion, learning about others. And most important of all, accepting others no matter what. I learned a long long time ago, everyone is different and we as a species are extremely unique and if most people would revel in that uniqueness instead of trying to supress it in order to fit in, the world may end up being a better place.
  •  

Wild Flower

As a female trap in a male body, the only thing I like is my face/my height/my butt. I am 5'6. My face looks young, Greeklike, and I think it resembles a vampire at times. And my butt is proportionally large compare to my waist.

Those aren't traits most guys would like.

I would be better looking as a female, but I know what I can attract with my body right now. I can make guys gay for me, if it was between me and a hideous girl (no joke either).
"Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets."
  •  

Jess42

Quote from: Wild Flower on June 21, 2014, 03:08:13 PM
As a female trap in a male body, the only thing I like is my face/my height/my butt. I am 5'6. My face looks young, Greeklike, and I think it resembles a vampire at times. And my butt is proportionally large compare to my waist.

Those aren't traits most guys would like.

I would be better looking as a female, but I know what I can attract with my body right now. I can make guys gay for me, if it was between me and a hideous girl (no joke either).

I hate to tell you this but those guys really aren't as gay as you think. A pretty face with long hair and smooth body like a female and a lot if not most guys could care less what you have between your legs. As long as, I really dont want to say it, but you are bottom. :embarrassed:

Take Baily Jay or Amy Daly, I have heard straight hetero guys say that they would love to be with them regardless. When it comes to a pretty face, my experience with a lot of guys have been, "what the hell".

What I highlighted kind of confuses me. Dark hair, exotic looks, wider hips. Are you messing with my mind? That's what dirves most guys nuts. ;D Unfortunately I am a dirty blonde. Thank God it's "dirty" or I wouldn't get any dates.
  •  

VeronicaLynn

Quote from: CandiceSkirvin on June 21, 2014, 12:41:09 PM
This is definitely the first time I have read such a case so I am quite intrigued. You are saying that you were born male and you like your male body, which to me says you're cisgender, and yet you say that you are a girl but like being a girl in a male body? You also ask why there aren't any resources for people like you--what resources could there be if you are happy with your body and your mind already? What exactly do you need help with?

If you are truly happy in body and mind then there is no need to change either one. Right?

What I'm not happy with is society. I'm not cisgender, it's just that changing my body won't change anything for me. I'm from a small college town and found myself in the small LGBT community there and could be myself. I had to leave long ago because there was no work, and I was tired of living with my parents. I've tried living in many different cities since then, but have yet to find my way into the type of community I feel comfortable being myself in. I've been alone for so long, I don't feel comfortable around people at all. I'm essentially a cross dressing urban hermit. I gradually progressed to this, I used to try and go out the the bars and clubs, I just almost never meet anyone that way. It's funny, I just moved to yet another new city, and I haven't even really tried to go out yet. Here it is a weekend night, and yet again, I'm sitting at home drinking by myself, though I am wearing a cute new outfit I just bought this afternoon.

As for the Genderfluid and A, society won't let me wear an outfit like I'm wearing now in public, I tone it down to what society can accept, and have to further tone it down at work. There's many other situations where I have to act like and present as a guy. I hate it, but need a job, and don't want to be harassed, as I am sometimes when I push the limit as to how androgynous a MAAB can dress and act in this society.
  •  

Khaleesie Fiona

No, you're not alone. I'm a MTF CD that has no [current] desire to transition. There are some things I'd like to do, but one step at a time. Don't want to spring too much on my wife at one time.....
-Happy to be a little more open with my femininity-
  •