Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What would you do?

Started by Jay, July 25, 2007, 08:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Well I didn't know exactly where to put this however as I thought it might be a bit of fun I posted it here..

What would you do if you woke up one morning and you where your ideal gender what would you do first? For example if you where Female and you wanted to be male and visa versa?? With no pain, no years of waiting you just woke up in your ideal body.

If you are already transitioned. Then just think back to when you weren't, what would you do first?

I can't put what the first thing I would do as I would be banned.....  ;)

•  

xeno

I honestly don't know, I mean I would probly be crying tears of joy, but I would have ALOT of explaining to do, but that'd be a worthy sacrifice to be well...me.
I guess it would take a while for me to think about it and post what I would do, and what my family would do I guess...which in turn reflects what I would do...
I never mean to hurt anyones feelings unless previously stated, which is almost never
"the net is vast and infinite"-Motoko Kusanagi
  •  

Nero

Scream. Want my mother. I have the feeling I wouldn't take it that well.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Gray Seraph

My wish for the last 10 years.
Words probably couldn't describe how I'd feel if that happened.

Might be too drastic a change (at this time) for me all at once though.

I'd have a lot of explaining to do. How could you even explain something like that?
Would people just think I was crazy(how else would people react if you claimed to be the same person without any proof)?

If the change were the result of some experimental drug that caused a full change while I slept, that would be a hell of a lot easier to explain, because I'd have proof.

~Marciel
  •  

Cindi Jones

Quote from: Jaston on July 25, 2007, 08:44:35 AM

I can't put what the first thing I did do as it would be banned ..... ;)

Seriously.

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Dennis

Pretty well the same thing most guys do when they wake up with their plaything ready to go.

Dennis
  •  

Wendy

What would you do if you woke up one morning and you where your ideal gender what would you do first?

That's easy.  I turn to my wife and say, "Look down here.  Now do you believe me?"
  •