Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Arizona any one here

Started by Ali, July 09, 2014, 09:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

hello :)

i am a trans* here in the valley looking for support groups or people i can talk to.
its been very hard on me not having people around who understand what i am going through so no one really to share thoughts with, i know therapists will be more than happy to listen but do they really listen ?! any way looking forward to hear from you

xoxo ;) 
  •  

Ali

None :(
whats going on AZ ? where are the fab people at :/
  •  

Leeloo_Dallas

<-- Arizonian... not native, but I live here too! :)
  •  

missymay

Hi, I live in Phoenix. There's a support group called TG Harmony, and they meet twice a month. You can also find some TG groups on meetup.com.  And let's not forget to mention cruising 7th nightclub in central Phoenix, a lot of girls and our * admirers* hang out there on Fri & Sat nights
, it's fun sometimes and worth checking out anyway...
  •  

katiej

I grew up in Tucson...don't live there anymore though. 
"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

Ali

Quote from: Leeloo_Dallas on October 11, 2014, 07:40:45 PM
<-- Arizonian... not native, but I live here too! :)
hi sister , happy to know I have sister living close to me :)
I am not native either

Quote from: missymay on October 11, 2014, 09:22:50 PM
Hi, I live in Phoenix. There's a support group called TG Harmony, and they meet twice a month. You can also find some TG groups on meetup.com.  And let's not forget to mention cruising 7th nightclub in central Phoenix, a lot of girls and our * admirers* hang out there on Fri & Sat nights
, it's fun sometimes and worth checking out anyway...

thank you so much sister, I will sure check TG Harmony this month. I heard of cruising 7th before but never been, i guess I should soon :)

Quote from: katiej on October 11, 2014, 09:58:09 PM
I grew up in Tucson...don't live there anymore though. 

I love Tucson , do you miss it ?
  •  

katiej

Quote from: Ali on October 13, 2014, 03:15:00 AM
I love Tucson , do you miss it ?

I do miss some friends who still live there, but I wouldn't move back.  Too hot, too dry, not much going on, etc. 

I'm still a HUGE UofA fan, though.
"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

Ali

Quote from: katiej on October 14, 2014, 06:41:08 PM
I do miss some friends who still live there, but I wouldn't move back.  Too hot, too dry, not much going on, etc. 

I'm still a HUGE UofA fan, though.

would you hate me if I tell you that I go to ASU  :icon_chick:?!

•  

evlive

I live in arizona! (: i live in chandler
I'd like to have some new supportive friends to talk to or hang out with also.
I'm new to this site.
  •  

katiej

Quote from: Ali on October 15, 2014, 12:53:30 AM
would you hate me if I tell you that I go to ASU  :icon_chick:?!

Here's my favorite ASU joke:  How do you get an ASU grad off your front porch?  You pay them for the pizza.   :) :) :)
  •  

Ali

Quote from: katiej on October 22, 2014, 07:12:19 PM
Here's my favorite ASU joke:  How do you get an ASU grad off your front porch?  You pay them for the pizza.   :) :) :)

hahahaahaha sadly true lol tho I heard it for U of A students too

I am not really into Cats vs Devils thing I just know they hate each others lol
  •  

evlive

ali, I tried to reply to your message but it will not let me /: i don't know why, and when I try to go to your page or Daus I'm not allowed to access.? Is there something I have to do?
  •  

Sephirah

Quote from: evlive on October 23, 2014, 04:24:46 PM
ali, I tried to reply to your message but it will not let me /: i don't know why, and when I try to go to your page or Daus I'm not allowed to access.? Is there something I have to do?

You need 15 posts minimum, hon, to be able to send PM's and view profiles. :)
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

evlive

Thanks sephirah.! (: I'm hoping to build a solid support group to help and Guide me through transition (: and make friends =^_^=
  •