Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I need some help.......

Started by emilyking, July 14, 2014, 05:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emilyking

Quick note: I have talked to my doctor and are looking to do a gene test for PAIS.

So, I thought I was just another normal transsexual until I started doing research on myself.
One of the first things I noticed when I started Estrogen, about a year ago now was my mood and mindset had no change.  I've never had mood swings before or after.
Second, was I didn't feel or notice any changes after starting Spiro six months later.  I didn't even get all emotional until I came out in January of this year.
There where two times I went without Estrogen for about 2-2.5 weeks, and I didn't get bitchy or have any problems.

So, my brother first told me about XXY/Klinefelter's syndrome, and at first that could be it.  I mean, comes to find I have Hypogonadism, where my thing and testes have been the same size since I was a teenager.

But I kept doing more research, and slowly through different sources I found out my build is female and not male.
Now, I know in nature it is possible to sway a bit to ether side, but here is what I found.
-Skull: My skull is shaped how a females should be shaped, including my jaw.  I also don't have that lumpy thing that males have where the Spinal column connects to the skull.  And I have a very small nose compared to both male and females in my family.
-Shoulders: Faily small, barely longer then the width of my palm.
-Elbows: My lower arm bends out quite a bit at the elbow.
-Arms: My upper arms is longer than my lower arms.
-Fingers: fairly skinny, and my 2D and 4D are the same length.
-Knees: I have Knock knees due to a higher degree of angle.
-Hips: Having studies X-Rays if both male and female hips, I can sure that I have female hips.

My height came in at 5.7", so I'm an inch over my mom, but shorter than my dad who is 6.1*.

My hrt doctor said that I still had higher levels of Testosterone even taking two pills a day, which means....
1. My body is of a transgirl's who started before puberty.
2. No way could I have XXY.

So it seems like PAIS would fit the bill, but I'm trying to find if there is any other condition besides PAIS that would explain what I have.  Unfortunately, I'm on Medicare and Medicaid, so I can't have my doctors do a crazy amount of test, so if I can bring them information on anything else maybe we could narrow it done.

Thanks!
  •