Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Alaska anyone?

Started by StevieAK, July 20, 2014, 06:55:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StevieAK

I posted a loooong time ago looking for Alaskans and was looking for help and didn't get any emails although I see a few had replied here.  Well I have been down the road so to speak and have found resources and where not to go in my opinion and made trail to put in Alaska speak.  Please contact me if I can be of any help.  It was hell finding my way and wouldnt wish it on anyone to do it alone as i did.  Still blazing trail but through the scary part or at least I hope so.

Best Wishes always,
Stevie
  •  

Wynternight

I'm in Anchorage and would love any support or advice you have to offer.
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

StevieAK

wooo hooo!! hahaha Im coming down as soon as electro chick can fit me in, lets get some sushi and then martini's at sub zero? 
  •  

Wynternight

Quote from: StevieAK on July 20, 2014, 04:02:39 PM
wooo hooo!! hahaha Im coming down as soon as electro chick can fit me in, lets get some sushi and then martini's at sub zero?

Sounds good! Let me know when. :)
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

lisadear

I'm the lovely Golden Heart city of Fairbanks. I keep getting to the closet door, turn the knob, peek out, get scared and go back in. I distract myself with biking and skiing, but they only keep the dyspohria at bay for so long. I'm going to need to get on that trail you've blazed one of these days.
Lisa.
  •  

StevieAK

Very cool.  I sent you me cell but will again.  Ive no fear or not much anyway and more than willing to do what I can, heck if I can do this you can.  Ask me about resources for electro, laser,  endo, therapists and or clothes.  I had to go through failure and dont wish that for anyone so willing to share.  Im going down to a town August 1st tag along if you wish? 
  •  

TinaVane

I live in anchorage and I love it. I lived here since April. No regrets leaving New York City. It's a transgender support group here 2 Thursdays a month. I have not gone yet since I just found out about it. The reason I joined this site was because I saw this Alaska thread
C'est Si Bon
  •  

Wynternight

Quote from: TinaVane on August 21, 2014, 09:42:56 PM
I live in anchorage and I love it. I lived here since April. No regrets leaving New York City. It's a transgender support group here 2 Thursdays a month. I have not gone yet since I just found out about it. The reason I joined this site was because I saw this Alaska thread

I just got back from the meeting. :D

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

TinaVane

Quote from: Wynternight on August 21, 2014, 10:46:14 PM
I just got back from the meeting. :D
I wish I had went. Me and Stevie had a good text chat last night. I will probably go to the next one
C'est Si Bon
  •  

StevieAK

Next time at sub zero w mangotini's. Ill let u know.
  •