Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Which food is your weakness?

Started by Eris, July 30, 2014, 05:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eris

Which food do you crave more than any other?

For me it's coconut and coconut derivatives.
I have coconut yoghurt in the fridge, and I'm away to eat an entire packet of bounties XD
I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.
Ha. Even that won't stop me.

I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.

•  

alabamagirl

Meat. Any kind. I literally cannot go a single day without eating some amount of meat, or I get, like, fidgety, and can't stop thinking about it.
  •  

Jessica Merriman

•  

Ducks

+1 on Pizza... 7 days without pizza makes one weak!
  •  

Jill F

•  

Jessica Merriman

•  

Jaime R D

pizza is the main one. but then there's oreos. like right now, I'm having a nutritious supper of oreos, peanut butter and chocolate milk.
  •  

immortal gypsy

Quote from: Jill F on July 30, 2014, 06:24:44 PM
Beer.

Beer is food, right?
Well it is steak in a cup.

Anything peppermint. Chocolate, ice cream,  nougat,  medicine
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

OreSama

Wait so alcohol counts?  Cause I absolutely love salmiake and waffle liqueur (yes, that really exists and it's delicious, especially with milk)
As for food, spaghetti.  I make a mean spaghetti sauce.
  •  

Blue Senpai

Pasta. It is my vice because I love anything that has pasta.
  •  

peky

brie with caviar and oysters..... and a mimosa to wash them down
  •  

ClaudiaLove

Swiss rolls , Cakes , Chocolate - in any form and shape , Honey , Peanut Butter , Gouda and Brie Cheese , Cream , and the list could go on forever . I don't want to choose just one :) . Unfortunately I have to choose , because for different reasons I can't have them all every day . If I miss and crave for one , you could make me do everything you want  for a piece  :)  .

•  

Sammy

•  

MyKa

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.....J.Dean
  •  

Illuminess

I just love food, period, but I'm quite partial to Vietnamese and Japanese. Show me sushi and I'll suddenly develop telekinesis and snatch it away in seconds.  :P I also really love authentic Mexican food. If you live up north or in any other country.. in the words of The Doctor: "I'm so, so sorry."
△ ☾ Rıνεя Aяıп Lαυяıε ☽ △

"Despair holds a sweetness that only an artist's tongue can taste."Illuminess
  •  

StevieAK

•  

TaoRaven

Bomb-Pops. Not just ANY popsicle, mind you....they MUST be Bomb-Pops. This is BAD.
  •  

Lyric

This is going inspire jokes, but I absolutely love pinto beans. I actually eat them almost every day. They go well with my great fondness for Mexican food (I'm not Hispanic, however). People talk about them causing flatulence, but if you eat them often enough, you system gets used them and that doesn't happen. Well, this talk is getting me in the mood for some nachos. See you later!

~ Lyric ~
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

traci_k

Pizza, Potato Chips and Moose Tracks Ice Cream
Traci Melissa Knight
  •  

Megan82

I can't get enough cheesecake; strawberry, cherry, or blueberry. My mind and body just comes to a screeching halt. Its pretty much.... wait what was I saying again?  :icon_weirdface:
  •