Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

32DDD, binding advice?

Started by KittenBeetle, July 30, 2014, 07:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittenBeetle

So, I want to pass as male. I'm questioning my gender.
However, my parents describe me as having an hourglass figure. I have a very small waist, and large hips and bust. I'm a 32DDD in the bust, and that's mostly what bothers me.
I've not bound before.
I have a small job, and I can scrounge up some money for a binder, but I want one that will really work and get my chest as minimized as possible without wearing a binder that is much too small (I'm very involved in dancing and want to keep my skeleton intact!).
Help?
  •  

Jay27

First and foremost: DON'T use bandages or home-made binders! They are dangerous, and some may tighten with movement, making it difficult to breathe.
For a larger bust, it will be a bit trickier to bind, but there are still some options available to flatten you down. Since you are a dancer, you may want to go with something more comfortable and flexible. Perhaps compression undershirts? They sell these at sports stores (a popular choice would be Underworks), so they shouldn't be too hard to find. There are also many cheap binders on e-bay, though many are from Asia and come in smaller sizes. Don't worry if you're not completely flat, as guys aren't completely flat either! Their pectorals give their chests a bit of shape, so you could pass them off as super muscles.
Sorry if this doesn't help much, I'm no expert :-X I hope you can find something that works for you!
  •