Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

My Daugthers Wedding

Started by stephanie_craxford, May 31, 2005, 08:05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephanie_craxford

As you may recall I mentioned that my daughter would
be getting married last Saturday.  I also mentioned
that it would be the last time that I would be wearing
a suit and male cloths for that matter.

Well that day couldn't have been more perfect.  The
weather was great, the ceremony, and reception went
off without a hitch, and the food and entertainment
was the best.  Despite being in male mode, it was
truly one of the happiest days of my life.

Now the next big step is for me to come out to my
daughter, before she finds out by accident.  More and
more people know about Stephanie and I don't want her
to find out by accident.  My wife and I decided to
wait until after the wedding to tell her as we didn't
want to spoil any thing.  I'll keep you posted on how
it goes.
  •  

4years

*crosses fingers* I hope it goes well! Obviously it can be hard on people.

I'm very happy to hear her wedding was wonderful, that is great news! Yay! :angel: :icon_joy:
  •  

Anaya

ahh i thought she knew... anyways, she will certainly remember that you made this sacrifice and apreciate that. its nice, that the last time in male mode is one of the best moments in life

good luck at telling her!
  •  

kitten

steph,

i expect that your daughter already knows that you are lovely, so i wouldn't freak out too much, she likely will take it well, just let the announcement find its natural time; i have told all the people i had to, including some i only know slightly, because it was necessary, but only about 1/2 my friends, because the time hasn't come, but it will soon, and i am looking forward to it.

so good luck with that, you have a strong family, and of course you know best what to do, and when.

xxx ooo
  •  

Rose Dawson

Congrtulations, Stephanie! :icon_bunch: I picked these flowers for you and your daughter  :)

I'm very happy to hear things were a success and even happier to know your daughter has found her true love.

As Kitten said, just let your disclosure find it's natural time. Depending on the nature of your relationship with your daughter, you may find her to not be surprised at all and even more so, at how smoothly things will go.

Best of luck and let us know how things turn out.
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Thank you all for your kind thoughts.  It makes me feel good that you are all there when it counts.

:icon_smile:
  •  

Denise01

Congratulations Stephanie:

I am so happy for you, your daughter, your wife and all the family that everything went so well..  It is also nice the weather man co-operated for you to make the happy event such a success.

I am hope  your daughter will take the news of your transition well,  and that you will all continue to be one happy family.

Denise Love
Frankford, Ont.
  •