Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What's your style?

Started by Aeyra, August 03, 2007, 11:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bethzerosix

cute brooding artist skater chick
Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.
  •  

AshleyBrenna

Well I doubt many will care since I only wear these things at home still.

But I love layered outfits and a quite few(well tons) of accessories.

I would say right now if I could I would be almost mirroring the dress of an actress/singer Ashley Tisdale, however just her more conservative outfits.

http://www.ashleytisdale.com/galleryn.asp
  •  

gothique11

I have no idea how to explain my style. People who've seen my vlogs on youtube have seen me wear all kinds of stuff, as well as in my pictures. It really depends on what I'm doing, where I'm going, etc.

My style is mostly goth-influenced, along with punk, etc.

For shoes, mostly vans/converse (I have several pairs in different styles). I have classy shoes some where. I have boots which I usually wear to the club, and I have yet to pick up a nice pair of industrial stompy type boots.

Pants: I have black cords that fit me well that I usually wear to work. I just picked up a pair of jeans that look hot on me, too. Too many of my pants no longer fit me (too big), so I don't wear them much. My current jeans are low riders, fit tight and show off my legs, but are flared at the bottom... they are sexy!

Skirts: most of mine are gothy and I usually wear them when I go to clubs, etc. I also have a few dresses, but my fav is my goth-rockabilly dress, which is now slightly too big as I noticed during the top kept slipping down and I was showing off my bra. I have a couple PVC skirts, too.

Corsets: I have a PVC one and a lacy type one. The lacy type one is more for fun, and has little support. The PVC one has support, but is a pain to put on (I must have someone put it on me, since it is only a lace up, with no snaps, buttons, or a zipper... I also must have someone take it off me or I'm stuck in it until someone unties me... it's kind of kinky that way, ur, that and it's PVC... again, club wear).

Tops: I have a zillion tops. I have white ones for work, which look good on me. I have a lot of funky ones -- my ex, while visiting the states last week, picked me up a really cool one with a skeleton cat on it with hearts and stripes. I have a Hello Kitty Punk version shirt. I also have a few classy ones, for days where I'll look less-gothy and less party-like. I have nice dressy type blouses. I have skimpy ones. I have several sweaters. I just have a lot of different styles for different things, places, times, etc.

Socks: tons of different colours, etc.

Underwear: lots of different styles and colours. Same with bras, I have a few black ones, a pink one, a purple one, a off-white one, and a beige one (best one to wear with my white shirts for work).

Hats: I have two hats. One that my friend gave me which is black and pretty cool. And one that I just picked up which is grey/green and really funky looking.

Ties: I have a red and black striped skinny tie and a black one (I think my ex has that one somewhere, actually).

Belts: Lots of kinds, mostly in the punk-ish style although I have a couple that are professional looking.

collars: I have a couple that i sometimes wear.

Jewellery: I have lots. I have a lot of ear rings. I have funk skull ones, star ones, and colours, to professional silver looking ones. I usually don't wear rings, they annoy the hell out of me because I tend to play with my jewellery and turning a ring all the time tends to make my fingers hurt. I have a few necklaces, but the one I wear all the time is my ankh -- which looks very pretty on me and I get a lot of compliments.

Make -up: I just purged a bunch of my old stuff, but I still have a ton of it. I have a lot and lots.

head bands: I have a few, although I don't wear them that often. I also have different hair ties and clips I wear sometimes.

I don't know if I'm forgetting anything.

--natalie
  •  

barbie

I like childish & sporty style.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Dark Angel

Hard to describe really.... It can vary depending on my mood. Most of my friends call it "cyber goth" or rivethead.

I put my hair up in pigtails a lot with ribbons or dreadfalls. I wear welding goggles sometimes. I have my lip, nostril, septum, tongue and ears pierced. I usually do my makeup with dark colors. Nailpolish is either black or "blood red". For shoes, I love MaryJanes and also my platform stompy boots when clubbing! My skirts vary a lot depending on where im going. For clubs I love my poofy skirts with lace. Sometimes I wear plaid skirts or leopard print. They are all to the knee or shorter. I don't like long skirts.

Most of my dresses are pretty gothy and worn most at the clubs. I have a few other dresses that are kinda rockabilly style with a halter tie. I have a pink petticoat I love to wear under my full dresses! For stockings I love fishnets and stripey tights. Accessory wise I'll be seen a lot with studded bracelets, my dog tags, and my trademark dog collar with |Dark Angel| engraved on it. 

I have a lot of cute tops. Mostly babydoll shirts. Some corset style lacey ones. I don't wear pants much, lol. Sometimes on a hot day I'll wear my bondage capris with maryjanes and a babydoll shirt.

:angel:

|Jessicka| 
  •  

jessi73

mine is pretty basic, bootcut jeans and layered tops.  When in the mood i go with the flowing skirts and the lacy tops.  OH well, It's me and I love it.

JESSI
  •  

debbie.j

iam mixed  in the spring and summer time i where shorts or skirt,s . with a nice matching shirt . but in the

winter time i normally wear blue jeans  because of the weather

•