Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

RodeoH Harness compatible with various Packer/STP

Started by EchelonHunt, September 18, 2014, 10:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchelonHunt

I have written this up in attempt to spread awareness about RodeoH harness underwear, which is usually used for penetrative sex by both women and transmen/trans-masculine identified individuals, I discovered it is very useful in using with packers/STP devices.

"RodeoHs are the new way to strap-on. Beyond being stylish and sexy, they are significantly more comfortable than any other harness on the market. Slip on like a pair of underwear and wear all day. No time is wasted buckling and fastening with rodeoHs. Experience a closer connection between you and your partner with just cotton between you. We have found optimal toy dimensions to be 5"-6" length by 1 1/2"-2" width. Like any pair of underwear, they will not last forever, but you can increase their longevity by treating them with care. Machine or hand wash and hang to dry."

- Referenced from the official RodeoH website

RodeoH harnesses certainly aren't cheap ($45-$50. There's even a standard packer RodeoH harness that is only $25 and strictly for packing only, so no O-ring to use for STP purposes.) but if you ask me, if you have the funds, they are well worth the money. They are extremely comfortable (that I refuse to wear any other harness!), stretchy, machine-washable like ordinary underwear and they last a very, very time. I've had mine for a few years now and since I've taken good care of it, it's still in excellent condition even after having it washed numerous times. Best thing of all? I haven't had to buy a spare pair yet.

I have used the following packer and two STP devices in the RodeoH harness. Even though I do not have the python, I thought this would show a general idea of packer/STP use with the RodeoH.

**Warning - these pictures have been taken for educational purposes only - to demonstrate the Packer/STP in the RodeoH harness and the appearance under clothing/while sitting**

A) Sailor Soft Packer (GV Soft Packer)

B) STP FITZ Packer 1 Sailor, Nipple Style

C) Model D STP Packer

Since A and B are flaccid and soft, it is easy to tuck them into your pants to create a natural bulge. I was surprised at how comfortable it was wearing both A and B. In regards to A, since there is no STP incorporated into it, it's simple as putting it in the "pocket" inside the harness, pulling the shaft through the O-ring and adjusting it so it is comfortable. the "pocket" is a cotton fabric that keeps the packer against the O-ring and also prevents irritation the packer can cause laying against skin. The "pocket" also extends to under the crotch area, this is originally for people to put pocket vibes down there to pleasure the user during sex BUT I thought it would be a convenient place to slide your packer down into but then again, if you had the STP device B, you might not want to fiddle around with pulling the shaft forward through the O-ring while you are at the urinal. Which is understandable, you just want to whip it out and pee!

The STP Device B with the Nipple Style, I had the nipple placed over the "pocket" and into position, ready for use at urinal. The nipple style is soft and flexible so it's not too much of a bother but YMMV.

Both A and B showed a natural bulge, even when sitting down - I had trouble finding the bulge myself that it took several camera angles to find a good view! :laugh: No spontaneous erection as A and B are flaccid and roughly 4-5 inches at the very most. Now, onto C. the Model D STP Packer has a shorter shaft. It pokes out ever so slightly while wearing pants, I would advise against skin-tight pants - you would be better off going with A, B or a similar packer/STP than C. Sitting down, it is noticeable, only if you know where to look. C is very firm in compared to A & B. I have tried pushing it down but since it is tiny and firm, it just springs back up. I had the cup shaped resting in position, ready to be used, the shaft pulled over the pocket and through the O-ring. I had my doubts about whether it would work or not but surprisingly, it does. The only problem is comfort may be an issue - there is no cotton between the STP and skin therefore it may cause irritation or annoyance. For extra security and paranoid reasons, as the STP could not be placed in the pocket but freely in the RodeoH underwear itself, I wore the harness that specifically came with C to ensure it stays in place. In all honesty, with C and it's own harness, you could just wear ordinary underwear that have a section in the front where you can simply pull the shaft out to pee, instead of messing about with the RodeoH harness.

I hope this was educational - with the RodeoH harness, you won't have to worry about the junk poking out but it depends on whether your packer/STP is flaccid/soft enough to tuck into your pants. If it is firm, for example, like a dildo used for penetrative sex, obviously, that won't have satisfactory results!

I got my RodeoH harness from Toolshed Toys, it's an adult store in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - they allow Paypal if you email them what you would like to order. They also have jock-straps that have been modified to use for packing - not sure about STP. It's under Gender Expression > Packing/STP on the website if you would like to take a peek.
  •