Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Are there any other people with eating disorders here?

Started by sebster, September 19, 2014, 09:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sebster

And do you think that your eating issues are related to your dysphoria? Mine has to do with my hips and boobs. When I lose weight, I see less of them. That's one of my justifications for torturing my body like this. What about you guys?
  •  

✰Fairy~Wishes✰

I usually keep this a secret. But I have a very embarrassing condition called IBS. It makes lotsa things very hard.

I've been going to the doctor about it for years. And the medicine doesn't seem to work well enough. And I've tried the FODMAPs diet. But it doesn't seem to work.
The only thing that seems to work is drinking liquids. Clear liquids seem to hurt the least. I feel energetic if I don't eat a lot of foods and I only drink liquids.

But that's really really unhealthy. I try to eat as healthy as I can, but when eating food hurts worse than hunger, it's very hard to eat very many whole foods very often.
I really like the idea of Soylent because I think I could eat that every day and feel great. But many people say that would be really really really unhealthy. Because you need whole fruits and vegetables, and supplements are bad for you.

I've tried juicing, too. And a lot of what I eat to stay healthy is smoothies made out of fruits and protein powder. But people say that's unhealthy, too. Because blending fruits takes some of their nutrients away. And you have to eat whole fruits and vegetables to stay healthy. But it's hard because whole foods hurt so much and take all my energy away. I'm in so much pain when I eat whole foods, so I don't eat them very often. So.. I'm worried... I'm worried about what this is doing to my health.

I really need to try to eat better. I'm very skinning and I need more whole foods. But it's scary to eat foods when they hurt so much.
Look up in the sky, it makes you feel so high!
  •  

MyKa

I purge, not as much now but there was a time daily for months at time. i now try to eat several small meals throughout the day instead of gorging myself at dinner.
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.....J.Dean
  •