Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Coconut oil and progesterone?

Started by tuuliu, October 13, 2014, 11:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuuliu

I include coconut oil in my diet for some health benefits (and taste :P) and was wondering if it also increases progesterone production. I've read on several websites that there's a connection but couldn't find a reliable source. I found some notes of testosterone too, eek. Now I'm just left wondering and eating my spoonfuls. Thanks for any answers :)

Monkeymel

Having just "discovered" Kevala Organic Coconut Butter and Nutiva Coconut oil - i would also be interested to hear of any effects. Jarrow Coconut oil on the otherhand is best used for cooking... Strange taste and higher melting point.

nutiva's also makes a nice moisturising cream for the new gentials... And it can work as a lubiricant (i did try) but for now im staying with KY gel. At least for another few weeks...
  •  

tuuliu

Yeah it's gotta be organic virgin coconut oil. Sounds like Jarrow's might be non-virgin. Maybe it's a better lubricant then.