Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Prostitution in the TG community

Started by tinkerbell, August 10, 2007, 12:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinkerbell

From the video "what sex am I?"

Embedding not allowed per owner

tink :icon_chick:

•  

mallard500

LOL... can't help but noticing several ironic things about this "report".

"She-males" described as a 'new' phenomena...   Oh please...!   People working as Prostitutes, in all their various identities, are hardly new!   :P

And please... what is this "night people" reference...?   ::)     OK, I know it's posted on UTube, so is presumably is being marketed to the great 'unwashed' masses, but it still made me laugh.

This could have been an interesting news piece, but the 'journalist' doing it chose instead to play to the fears and titillation aspect.  Oh well... not surprising.   :-\   An interesting post nonetheless, thanks!   

Scott

•  

Dennis

It's actually part of a larger documentary, so it appears different out of context.

Dennis
  •  

jonnismith

•  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Mallard500 on August 10, 2007, 03:45:06 AM

"She-males" described as a 'new' phenomena...   Oh please...!   People working as Prostitutes, in all their various identities, are hardly new!   :P

And please... what is this "night people" reference...?   ::)     OK, I know it's posted on UTube, so is presumably is being marketed to the great 'unwashed' masses, but it still made me laugh.

This could have been an interesting news piece, but the 'journalist' doing it chose instead to play to the fears and titillation aspect.  Oh well... not surprising.   :-\   An interesting post nonetheless, thanks!   

Scott

Keep in mind that this is part of a documentary which was done in 1985, not recently. ;)

•  

mallard500

Quote from: Tink on August 10, 2007, 10:21:18 PM
Quote from: Mallard500 on August 10, 2007, 03:45:06 AM

Scott

Keep in mind that this is part of a documentary which was done in 1985, not recently. ;)

Gotcha... I'd missed that.  It does explain a lot - thanks!   ;)

Scott
  •