Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Holiday Gift Sets

Started by spooky, October 21, 2014, 06:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spooky

It's not even Halloween yet but the makeup companies are already starting to put out their holiday gift sets.  I just wanted to give a heads-up to anyone who might be interested, especially since this is a great time to find amazing deals on makeup, from starter kits on up.

So far the only company that I know of to release their holiday collection is MAC.  They've got a fairly large assortment this year, so there's plenty to choose from, but my top pick for everyone is the Mineralize Brush Kit.  They sold this exact brush set for the holidays two years ago, and I can tell you from first hand experience that it was a great buy.  It includes 4 brushes for $52.50 (these same 4 brushes from the permanent collection, sold with longer handles, cost $42, $42, $32, and $32). 

All of their gift sets this year range from $30-$60.  Check em out. ;)

If anyone else hears of any deals, please share!  I'll try to do the same as the season approaches.

:icon_chick:
  •