Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Man Yelling Derogatory Comments Attacks 2 Women Outside Gay Bar, Police Say

Started by Blue Senpai, October 29, 2014, 10:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Senpai

Man Yelling Derogatory Comments Attacks 2 Women Outside Gay Bar, Police Say
Source: http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20141029/bed-stuy/man-yelling-derogatory-comments-attacks-2-women-outside-gay-bar-police-say
Author: Camille Bautista
Posted: Oct 29th, 2014 @ 7:55 AM EST

"A man shouting derogatory comments punched two women outside a Bed-Stuy gay bar, police said."
  •  

Jess42

Quote from: ForeverGiselle on October 30, 2014, 12:45:17 PM
I hope people like him go extinct. :)

Me too. OK this is my question though. What real man hits a woman? Since it was a gay bar I assume these women were lesbians. But even if they were trans why hurt someone that has no impact on your life whatsoever? God I despise mean, hateful and people that just want to hurt someone for no reason. But welcome to the real world.
  •  

Jill F

Hate crime?  You think?

Hopefully his genes get filtered out of the pool.   I'm guessing there's a good chamce of that.
  •  

Jess42

Quote from: Jill F on October 30, 2014, 01:38:16 PM
Hate crime?  You think?

Hopefully his genes get filtered out of the pool.   I'm guessing there's a good chamce of that.

Don't bet on it though. He probably is a dog that will... Well I'm gonna shut up about that now. What would have been funny and eventually if the idiot keeps this up, he will run into someone, Gawd I hope woman, that is adept in martial arts and then has to explain to the cops how he got his but kicked by a girl. I hope it airs on an episode of Cops. That would be Devine Justice, Karma or just flat out funny as all get out. Even if it shows up on you tube I would be happy.
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Jess42 on October 30, 2014, 01:44:53 PM
Don't bet on it though. He probably is a dog that will... Well I'm gonna shut up about that now. What would have been funny and eventually if the idiot keeps this up, he will run into someone, Gawd I hope woman, that is adept in martial arts and then has to explain to the cops how he got his but kicked by a girl. I hope it airs on an episode of Cops. That would be Devine Justice, Karma or just flat out funny as all get out. Even if it shows up on you tube I would be happy.

I live near a major university that was once a women's only college. At one time there was a rapist preying on the students. He attacked a lone woman jogger one evening. Unfortunately for him, she was recently discharged from the Israeli Defense Force and an expert at krav maga. Karma's a b***h!
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Jess42

Oh yeah. That is what I'm talking about. Israeli women are tough. Especially with a military background. Not to mention the dark hair and dark eyes. They can make any woman swoon over them. :embarrassed:
  •  

MelissaAnn

There's absolutely no rationale for idiots like this. The really unfortunate part is that this idiot is probably going to be, or is married to a woman that he beats up on a regular basis. I too hope karma comes calling, and I hope he remembers that, she has everybody's address.

Melissa Ann

Vicky

Quote from: Dee Walker on October 30, 2014, 01:49:34 PM
I live near a major university that was once a women's only college. At one time there was a rapist preying on the students. He attacked a lone woman jogger one evening. Unfortunately for him, she was recently discharged from the Israeli Defense Force and an expert at krav maga. Karma's a b***h!

In line with this one was an incident back in the 1970's when I was working for the local court clerk's office.  A serial rapist managed to pick his target all wrong.  The intended victim was a women's Shot Put athlete from the school on the other side of the freeway.  The gym bag she swung to defend herself contained an 8 pound Shot Ball.  He was brought into court a bit late in a wheel chair  For one brief moment he had 3 balls in his crotch at court time, one was on the prosecutors' table.  The other two were in a lab specimen jar back at the prison ward of the hospital.
I refuse to have a war of wits with a half armed opponent!!

Wiser now about Post Op reality!!
  •