Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Formless

Started by stephanie_craxford, May 31, 2005, 08:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephanie_craxford

After much thought I decided to stop wearing breast enhancers.  I was using Amoena, Tria Contact Lights, self adhesive forms, that gave me a B cup (they cost me $300 each,  sniff, sniff).  I found that with the weight that I've lost, they were looking kinda big.  Also with the development of my breasts, they and my nipples are tender so they were a little irritating.

So I'm formless, ha, ha.  I guess I'm an AA to an A cup right now so I find that I don't look too bad if I wear a soft A cup bra, perky little ones  :)  Actually it feels more natural, more feminine.

Chat later.
  •  

Maura Hartman

Quote from: Stephanie Craxford on May 31, 2005, 08:08:34 PM
  I guess I'm an AA to an A cup right now so I find that I don't look too bad if I wear a soft A cup bra, perky little ones  :)  Actually it feels more natural, more feminine.

Good going Stephanie!
So many MtF TG's think that bigger is better when it comes to breast size. There is an awful lot of male thinking that goes into some of the D-cup implants I've seen at times on post-op women, when some of the lovliest women on earth have just enough to fill the darts on the blouse or dress to appear truely feminine and remain congruent with the rest of their body's natural size and proportions.
  •  

Cailyn

Good for you.  I like the idea of natural and intend to go with whatever HRT gives me which will probably be A to A+.  Breasts or breast size does not define a woman or say anything about her value as a person. 

Cailyn

•  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: Cailyn on July 24, 2005, 08:35:40 AM
Good for you. I like the idea of natural and intend to go with whatever HRT gives me which will probably be A to A+. Breasts or breast size does not define a woman or say anything about her value as a person.

Cailyn

To true Cailyn.  I am so glad that I've stop wearing them, it's been almost two months now, and I find that cloths fit better, I feel  more comfortable, more natural, and I don't have to worry about them floating away, when I go swimming  ;D ;D ;D

Steph
  •  

Debtv

Formless....I have been thinking about doing that too. My thinking was that women are accepted dressing in men cloths in our culture. But they do not stuff their pants with a big sock.

So if I cd and have forms...I'm not just cding, I'm trying to be a woman. so if I dress enfemm with forms...then I'm just plain cding without adding parts that are not really there.

I have tried it for the last few days...LOL and sadly its been very unsatisfieing for me. I don't like being flat. I feel I look better with my forms.

Quess the answer would be to get breast surgery? I'm not sure about this and have mixed feelings about it all.

Love
Deb
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: Debtv on July 24, 2005, 02:42:44 PM
So if I cd and have forms...I'm not just cding, I'm trying to be a woman. so if I dress enfemm with forms...then I'm just plain cding without adding parts that are not really there.

I have tried it for the last few days...LOL and sadly its been very unsatisfieing for me. I don't like being flat. I feel I look better with my forms.

Quess the answer would be to get breast surgery? I'm not sure about this and have mixed feelings about it all.

Hello Deb.

Some form of breast enhancement is widely accepted, and you shouldn't feel that you are cheating doing it, after all a lot of women do, especially those who are flat chested.  There are all kinds of methods, to try before I would consider surgery.  It just depends on what you are comfortable with. :)

Steph
  •  

Leigh

Quote from: Debtv on July 24, 2005, 02:42:44 PM
Formless....I have been thinking about doing that too. My thinking was that women are accepted dressing in men cloths in our culture. But they do not stuff their pants with a big sock.

Socks went out about the same time as the dinosaurs.

I would estimate that 40% of my friends *pack* occassionally and maybe 10% of them would never consider getting dressed much less leaving the house without packing.  I won't post a link but a search of the Toys in Babeland site would be enlightening.  Look for products made with cyberskin.

You would die laughing to hear a discussion of what women would do if they had a real one for 24 hours.  The best comment ever made was " I would go around and pee on all their toilet seats"
  •  

Svetlana

I stopped wearing chicken fillets even though I'm completely flat (pre-hormones... roll on november! hurry!).

I just figured what's the point.  I stopped caring about what passers by thought of how I looked when I realised how little they could give a half a damn when I politely tried 1000 times over to explain the situation to them all, anew, every other 50 yards.  And if I'm doing it for me, then... sure it looks a bit nicer to appear to have boobs under clothing, but what the hey, you know they aren't there, so you know they aren't there - so if you're doing it for you, it's not really making any difference is it?  Well, that's how it is with me anyhow.

I don't care if I end up with a cup size picked out at random from either end of a shelf full of batteries.  Unless of course they end up big enough to cause back problems - then I'd have them reduced.  But other than that, I don't care.  Whatever size, they'll end up looking like they should look.  You get lots of blokes with huge tits and they don't look feminine, after all!  So it's clearly not the size that counts, but the shape.
  •