Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

What are some good side dishes with pasta?

Started by Eldon, November 07, 2014, 06:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cindy ✅

So you all come to my place, Jill supplies the wine, Julia the pasta, Danielle the bread, Arch the bleens(?) and Devlyn the entertainment. BTW is Mobius well hung >:-)

The rest of us relax, perv, eat and drink
  •  

LordKAT

  •  

Cindy ✅

Quote from: LordKAT on November 09, 2014, 01:14:14 AM
Got a pool? Should I bring a suit?

No pool for you, getting fur out of the filter is a hell of a task
  •  

LordKAT

You have a point. I'm not that fond of the swim part, but sunbathing with wine and pasta and good company would be most enjoyable.  KAT's do love sunning themselves.
  •  

Julia-Madrid

Aaaargh, I do rather envy you boys and girls in Aussie, with a nice summer underway... pool... barbie... Hmm, can you do pasta over charcoal, she says? 

I can feel a recipe coming on... yes... head of garlic BBQ'd until soft; cloves mashed with olive oil and parsely; prawns and baby calamari done fast over a smoky BBQ; all of it into the pasta with some chilli flakes and capers.

Do KATs like capers?

(I really need to take those special pills now...)  :o

  •  

Cindy ✅

I do have a bottle of 97 Grange that is reserved for a celebratory dinner after a certain event occurring in 106 days.

Couldn't think of a nicer dinner or better friends to share it with.

If only!
  •  

Devlyn ✅

Quote from: Cindy on November 09, 2014, 01:05:34 AM
So you all come to my place, Jill supplies the wine, Julia the pasta, Danielle the bread, Arch the bleens(?) and Devlyn the entertainment. BTW is Mobius well hung >:-)

The rest of us relax, perv, eat and drink

Is Mobius well hung? Girl, it goes forever!
  •  

Cindy ✅

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on November 09, 2014, 07:41:24 AM
Quote from: Cindy on November 09, 2014, 01:05:34 AM
So you all come to my place, Jill supplies the wine, Julia the pasta, Danielle the bread, Arch the bleens(?) and Devlyn the entertainment. BTW is Mobius well hung >:-)

The rest of us relax, perv, eat and drink

Is Mobius well hung? Girl, it goes forever!

Ahh the ultimate man, pleasure lasts for infinity!

Knowing my luck he'll have a headache and say sorry honey not in this dimension.
  •  

LordKAT

Never tried capers. Will never try calamari.
  •  

stephaniec ✅

I hope I'm not unintentionally offending anyone , but does red wine go with kangaroo .
  •  

Devlyn ✅

'roo, the other red meat. Of course it does!  :laugh:
  •  

Jill F

Quote from: Cindy on November 09, 2014, 06:33:57 AM
I do have a bottle of 97 Grange that is reserved for a celebratory dinner after a certain event occurring in 106 days.

Couldn't think of a nicer dinner or better friends to share it with.


*drools*  I love me some Penfold's Grange.  I'll bet the 97 is just hitting the drinking window now.  That stuff never lasts long in my house!

Quote from: Julia-Madrid on November 09, 2014, 03:19:10 AM

I can feel a recipe coming on... yes... head of garlic BBQ'd until soft; cloves mashed with olive oil and parsely; prawns and baby calamari done fast over a smoky BBQ


So you think you can grease the wheels with a little calamari, do you?  Kinda like a squid-pro-quo?

I really have to get over my fear of flying and make it to Oz now.   "Hug koala" is on my bucket list anyway.
  •