Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Weird Forum Glitch

Started by Alexmakenoise, November 09, 2014, 01:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexmakenoise

I'm using Safari on an iPad and seeing a really weird glitch.  An image that a user posted is showing up in every block of quoted text across the entire forum.  I would post a screenshot, but I don't want to embarrass the person.

Is anyone else seeing this?
  •  

LordKAT

Someone else had that happen to them too.    Taka I think.
  •  

Alexmakenoise

I feel bad for the person whose picture it is.  And it makes the text hard to read.
  •  

Jaime R D

Quote from: Alexmakenoise on November 09, 2014, 01:38:07 PM
I feel bad for the person whose picture it is.  And it makes the text hard to read.
Is it that bad of a picture?   And have you tried clearing the cache for safari?
  •  

helen2010

I had this problem on my iPad.  Couldn't find a resolution so reset the device and reloaded my content.  Still havn't worked out what happened.
  •  

Devlyn

Oh goodness, I hope it isn't me! And if it is, I was young and needed the money! ::)
  •  

Alexmakenoise

Quote from: Jaime R D on November 09, 2014, 01:47:48 PM
Is it that bad of a picture?   And have you tried clearing the cache for safari?

Haha, no, it was a fine picture, just really random.  A picture of the person sitting on their couch from one of the "this is what I look like" threads, I think.

Anyway, I cleared my cache and it's gone now.
  •