Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

UK Susan's Fest 2007

Started by beckster, August 13, 2007, 06:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to come along ?

Yup, count me in
1 (6.3%)
Maybe
6 (37.5%)
Not likely
9 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

beckster

Hi Everyone

I am thinking of arranging a get together for everyone here in the UK one weekend so am just looking to see who would be interested at the moment.  The location and timing is really going to depend on where we all are and where people are willing to travel to, maybe for the moment if you can just reply saying if you would be interested, where you are in the UK and if you are okay to travel.  Also, any suggestions on a location or things we could do would be appreciated.

Becky
xx
  •  

Rachael

possibly, only if there is cake...

(and rediculous amouts of booze) (its not a party till people start playing apple bobbing with falsies!)

R :police:
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Rachael on August 13, 2007, 08:40:25 AM
(its not a party till people start playing apple bobbing with falsies!)
I'm assuming you're not talking about false eyelashes or teeth. ;)  Perhaps you are referring to something that belongs in a bra? :D
  •  

Christo

??? it aint gonna be in frisco no more?  cant do uk.  to damn expensive & I aint rich.  :-\
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Chris on August 13, 2007, 06:22:53 PM
??? it aint gonna be in frisco no more?  cant do uk.  to damn expensive & I aint rich.  :-\
It still should be in SF.  This is supposed to be an additional fest for the people who live in the UK.  Well, at least that's what I had suggested doing before.
  •  

Christo

Quote from: Melissa on August 13, 2007, 06:26:04 PM
Quote from: Chris on August 13, 2007, 06:22:53 PM
It still should be in SF.  This is supposed to be an additional fest for the people who live in the UK.  Well, at least that's what I had suggested doing before.

ok.  thanx melissa :) :) :)
  •  

Seshatneferw

Quote from: Rachael on August 13, 2007, 08:40:25 AM
(its not a party till people start playing apple bobbing with falsies!)

That'd be almost worth the travel costs.  :D

Nfr
Whoopee! Man, that may have been a small one for Neil, but it's a long one for me.
-- Pete Conrad, Apollo XII
  •  

Pica Pica

I´d be up for something. Am flying back in tomorrow.
  •  

beckster

Well booze isnt going to be a problem and I am sure that cake wont be either, I have been known to turn my hand to baking in the past and people have even lived to tell the tale after eating it, hehe  ;D

And if someone is willing to donate some falsies and people really want to play apple bobbing then who am I to argue !! :)

Becky
xx
  •  

no_id

Depends on when it is actually...
I might be able to pull it off by riding the ferry, and I have to roam around UK for a tad anyhow in order to pick a city to live and work.  8)
  •  

Jay

I am in depends where it is of course and when... during the week would probably be better for me. I live in Norfolk at the moment. I will keep an eye on this... ;D

•  

Pica Pica

I am now in England and am Mr London soon.
  •  

beckster

Heya Everyone, sorry its taken a while to get back to you all, do we have anyone else who would be interested in meeting up ? And to those who did reply are you still interested ?

Pica Pica. are you still in London hon ?

Becky
xx
  •  

Judge Yourself

it would most likely be in england right? i dunno i guess i could try - scotland here but a definitely maybe :P
  •  

Rachael

i MIGHT, depends how much booze is involved...
R :police:
  •  

Pica Pica

I am now in London, in a wonderful flat that, according to any large phone company or general service provider - doesn't exist. But it is very cosy.
  •