Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Is being transgender spiritual for you?

Started by Deltaforce, November 20, 2014, 06:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deltaforce

Now, I've never really seen transgender people say that their being transgender is due to spiritual reasons, although at the same time, this is one of the first times I've every really been in a large group of others like me  :D So it's a short but simple question-do any of you guys see your transgenderness (transexuality-I dont know how I'd word this) as being spiritual in nature, like you guys were born into the wrong body, and are spiritually the other gender? That's how I see my transdenderness as, somewhat, and I was just curious as if to other people felt the same, or identified the same way.
  •  

Marcellow

My dreams concerning me being FTM do invade my mind and it involves pushing the head of my pre-T self down in the water, making myself drown and fall through the water never to be seen again. A wolf growling would be heard in the distance.
  •  

Jess42

Nope. Not really. Being transgender made me look for other rhymes and reasons. I am trans and not because I am Spiritual and I am Spiritual not because I'm trans. Buit being trans did push me in other directions though. So it really is a chicken or egg game though. Honestly I don't know for sure but it just is.
  •  

Eva Marie

For me it has been a very, very spiritual journey of discovery. I have gotten a lot closer to my faith and my beliefs because I had this in my life to deal with. From that standpoint it has been a blessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Deborah

I kind of do.  I see myself as a body and a spirit and while the body dies the spirit lives on forever.  So the part inside is what's the most real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

Indoctrinated

While I fail to see spirituality connected with the path I follow it was one of the means to gain insight over the limits I had imposed to my own will.
"Freedom, I must say,
Exists within unconditioned minds"

Dead Can Dance - Indoctrination (A Design for Living)
  •  

PinkCloud

Yes, to me it is. The union of the male and female, the alchemy of Hermes, a chemical wedding. The realization that the soul is essentially male and female.
  •