Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

female voice training? (online?)

Started by 1832vin, November 24, 2014, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1832vin

i have a very masculine voice, not deep, but wide, and i would like to learn how to "obtain" a female voice, with practice.
i can actually do very high notes, but it would song something like the person singing from [Tiny Tim - Living In The Sunlight] (acctually, i can go about 4 notes higher than that song)
; quite loud, quite wide and open; it's quite the opposite from squeaking, but sound still very masculine, and cannot talk with that voice, it forces alot of air through my voice box
i'd rather keep it a secret until i want to go open, i live by myself, so i can do vocal practice, but i don't really want to outside to to it,
so what's left is internet, please help..

i'm trying to be/look feminine before i actually go into any hormones, and such
thankyou!
  •  

Seras

Hello!

Go check out the voice sub forum under the transitioning section. You can get a fair bit of info there on stuff to do with this. There is one topic in particular there quite active at the moment which will hopefully be useful for you. It is possible to get up to a decent voice though just practicing, I have been told mine is ok on here and IRL so it is probably true, and I have never used it in real life yet. It is hard work though and will require a lot of effort and patience so be ready for that. There is no magic trick.
  •  

ImagineKate

Yep, I have a whole thread started on it. :)
  •  

katiej

I recommend checking out CandiFLA on YouTube.  Start with this video first.  She did a bunch of videos on how she developed her voice, and they definitely helped me.  She's really funny when she goes back and forth between her female and male voices.  :)
"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

Eva

•  

Lostkitten

Quote from: katiej on November 24, 2014, 11:06:20 PM
I recommend checking out CandiFLA on YouTube.  Start with this video first.  She did a bunch of videos on how she developed her voice, and they definitely helped me.  She's really funny when she goes back and forth between her female and male voices.  :)

CandiFLA is totally awesome :D!
:D Want to see me ramble, talk about experiences or explaining about gender dysphoria? :D
http://thedifferentperspectives3000.blogspot.nl/
  •