Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Yesterday..

Started by monica, August 14, 2007, 09:34:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monica

Alright so yesterday was pretty awesome :) I was up visiting my mom for a couple months and was comming back home yesterday..I decided that I was just gonna build up the courage to wear girl's clothes to the airport. (my new pair of jeans I got, and new pair of boot's) And my cute little spidermand tshirt I got from walmart =]. Well the t-shirt was a boy's shirt...and I had no makeup on at all, so I suppose I was dressed androgyne. Anyways the airport went fine, I got some weird looks, but I just kept my head up, chest out, and walked right past them like they weren't even there :) It felt sooo good being able to dress in clothes I feel comfortable in! I hate those baggy pants that fall off of your butt when you walk! Grr! I just wish I could carry a purse with me! Hehe, anyways....My dad was picking me up at the airport and I decided I wasn't gonna change clothes, and I'd just meet him how I was dressed, and get his reaction then. WELL he said NOTHING. Now I know for a fact he noticed what I was wearing (seeing as how I was the same height as him) and in the car ride on the way home I even sat with my legs crossed pretty much the entire time. We stopped at the beach, and I took my boots off right in front of him, then put them back on when we returned to the car, and still..nothing was said!!
Omg it felt sooooo good!! Only problem was I didn't build up enough courage to come out and TELL him about my wanting to start transitioning...=/ I mean, he didn't say a word about how I was dressed, so I don't think he'll take it that bad...I just have one of those huge knots in my stomach everytime I think about the convorsation....and get scared and back out...grr!
Another thing I'm afraid of now is the reaction of my step-brothers. Now I came home yesterday in girls jeans..and they did make a comment on why I was wearing them...but I just kind of blew it off as if it didn't matter.
Then later in the night I was showing my step-brother some of the clothes I brought home from my mom's. One was my mom's letterman's jacket from highschool, and the other was a t-shirt my aunt had given me. Hehe my one brother made a comment about how "you're wearing girls pants,now you have a girls jacket and shirt, are you sure there's nothing more here" or somethin along those lines! Ohh and he said something about having a "girlish" figure! Now that made my night :) Even though I still didn't have the courage to come out and tell him he was exactly right.....Although the jacket and t-shirt aren't exactly women's..They're both unisex clothing items, lol he just looked at is as "a girl wore it so it's girls clothes" which I think isn't true at all....

Soo anyways! Now that I've sat and rambled on WAYYYY more than I meant too..I'm gonna end this.
So yeah, that was my day!

(Oh yeah, did I mention yesterday I decided to bring my new pair of boots back on the plane instead of my xbox! I had way to much stuff and had to make a decision..and yupp I choose the boots! hehe ;D)

~Monica
  •