Main Menu

FTeMergency, dying of embarrassment

Started by captains, December 01, 2014, 09:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adrian

This thread has cheered me up immensely, so thanks man :D
  •  

NXTransit

What an intense validation of the recurring nightmare I've been having for the past 4 years!
Glad you packed your things and got the hell out of there  :)
  •  

Arch

TranzWear (or is it TranZwear? can't remember) has a line of underwear with a C-ring to keep the packer pretty secure. They also do pouches. I've never lost a packer yet. Your best bet is a three-pack when they're running a special. (No, I don't own a piece of the company, but I've been pretty happy with the goods.)

Some guys . . . just can't keep it in their pants. ;)
"The hammer is my penis." --Captain Hammer

"When all you have is a hammer . . ." --Anonymous carpenter
  •  

Arch

I don't wanna hijack, but I have to say to Jo...you're what my ex would call PDC: pretty damn cute.
"The hammer is my penis." --Captain Hammer

"When all you have is a hammer . . ." --Anonymous carpenter
  •  

Daydreamer

Gah, that happened to me at the bathroom of a pharmacy. Thankfully the bathroom is private though, but geez.
"Stay tuned next for the sound of your own thoughts, broadcast live on the radio for all to hear." -- Cecil (Welcome to Night Vale)

•  

ryanjoseph

oh my god i just laughed so hard
hopefully that'll be a problem for me soon....i'm hoping to buy my dick in a few weeks  ;D

•  

FTMax

Thanks for the laugh, but now I'm terrified of my dick running away  :o
T: 12/5/2014 | Top: 4/21/2015 | Hysto: 2/6/2016 | Meta: 3/21/2017

I don't come here anymore, so if you need to get in touch send an email: maxdoeswork AT protonmail.com
  •  

LoriLorenz

I just had the following go through my head.

See Dick.
Dick likes to run.
Oh how fun!
Run Dick Run!
  •  

Vamapandaz

Omg I'm not transgender but after I read this I went to the biffy, dropped my phone and immediately thought "ahhh my dick!" I am a lesbian.
  •