Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The new tapatalk?Aaargh!

Started by adrian, December 16, 2014, 12:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adrian

My phone automatically updated to a new version and it sucks big time. The display of unread topics totally doesn't support quickly scanning what's new, especially not on a smallish screen. [emoji35] I'm annoyed :(.

Are there any alternatives to tapatalk?
  •  

wolfduality

I just use my phone's browser. (It's usually Safari for IPhones.)

Tapatalk has always been broken for me.
Yours truly,

Tobias.
  •  

Apples Mk.II

It's >-bleeped-<. I have kept using my old Tapatalk pro, even if has not updated since summer. Simpler, cleaner, faster and no advertising.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

•  

adrian

It auto-updated, I don't know what I was thinking to not uncheck that box ;). Sighhhh.

I may just go back to using the browser...
  •  

Dee Marshall

I've adapted to it, but I'm using a tablet. Only problem for me is that "participated" no longer has an "unread" option and it has no observable order, so it's easy to lose track of threads I'm interested in.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

ImagineKate

Tapatalk is the worst. I paid for tapatalk pro and they discontinued it, and they aren't replying to my messages about converting to VIP. I paid money so I won't have to see ads.
  •