Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Here's my situation

Started by .Charlotte, December 18, 2014, 02:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Charlotte

Back in 2007 I got with this girl and we were only together for about a month. After we broke up I told her that I'm a crossdresser and see was interested. She got back with me and even said the fact that Im a crossdresser is one of the reasons she got back with me. All was well and we even got married back in 2010.

Long story short she doesnt like me cross dressing and it even ended our relationship for awhile. I did the unthinkable and opted to throw all my clothes away to get her back. This was about a year ago and I've been depressed even since.

I love my wife with all my heart why I was willing to make such a sacrafice but I feel cheated. I feel like shes molded me into something Im not when she original supported who I am. Also my decision to throw away my clothes was pressured by the fact she told my entire family who I was which didnt go well. I got a taste of reality and was on the verge of losing everyone that mattered to me.

My wife, Bobbie, is a great girl but she has problems of her own. Shes a self abuser with a list of mental illnesses and is currently trying to get mental disability. Another reason why I went back with her because it was affecting her badly when we split up. I am who I am and realize I can't change that and consider myself a girl on the inside. Im not going to hurt myself in any way, don't worry about that but I am stuck and don't know what to do.
  •  

Patricia2

I can relate to your situation.  I feel cheated too. I have been a crossdresser for as long as I can remember.  When I lived alone, I used to dress almost daily. I had more dresses hanging in my closet then dress shirts!  Of course I have never come out as a crossdresser nor have I ever gone out in public dressed, but crossdressing is a part of me nonetheless.  Then I moved in with my girlfriend (who I eventually married) and daughter.  I basically got rid of the majority of my wardrobe and hid the rest somewhere where my wife will never find it. 

I've tried to tell my wife, I suggested dressing for Halloween, I've left items hidden in plane sight (basically trying to get caught), but she just refuses to acknowledge it and is not supportive of it in any way.  Thankfully, she has not told anyone else (as far as I know). 

Now, I just keep a few items hidden close by so I can at least partially dress from time to time (sometimes I get up early and partially dress while she is still sleeping), and the times I can fully dress for more than an hour are few and far between, so I try to make full use of those times.  I do miss spending a whole day in a dress and high healed shoes if I wanted to, but this is now the best that I have.

Cross dressing is a part of who I am and there is nothing that will change that. :)

I guess my point is, embrace that part of you, but do it descretely when you can.
  •